• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Finally free of Puma

kr6p3sao47331.jpg

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I usually just download the PES/FIFA demos and play them there. Don't see a need to get the full editions especially since I don't have PS+

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, all available evidence says we should go with Adidas after this season. Nike kits are shit by and large whereas that Arsenal one right there looks quality, Mo and Bobby are tied to Adidas, a whole load of our best designed stuff this side of the millennium is Adidas.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
81ADm8MTSiL._SX385_.jpg

"From product description: Records tumbled following the appointment as Ole, together with a coaching team that included Mr. Ferguson s former assistant Mike Phelan, inspired wins away to Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs among others - all matches you can relive here in this season review. Look back in time to the origins of Ole's journey that led to him to becoming a Manchester United legend. "

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
81ADm8MTSiL._SX385_.jpg

"From product description: Records tumbled following the appointment as Ole, together with a coaching team that included Mr. Ferguson s former assistant Mike Phelan, inspired wins away to Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs among others - all matches you can relive here in this season review. Look back in time to the origins of Ole's journey that led to him to becoming a Manchester United legend. "
That is not really surely?

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
An absolute triumph and the best £15 I've ever spent. There was 10 minutes just after Ole took the wheel when it started to drag a little but other than that I enjoyed every single moment. And what an incredible climax with Cardiff and that amazing lap of honour! . I simply cannot wait for the 2019-20 season review!

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Wow...

I find it hilarious how all the scousers are laughing at our season. They won't be laughing when we are back on top! Worry about your own club. I worry about United and that's it.

Listen, Liverpool have won their first trophy in 13 years if you don't count the milk cup. We have been much more successful in recent years and have still been winning trophies despite being in a slump. Jurgen Flopp was lucky in the final against Spurs. It was never a penalty! Flopp is a bottler and he was lucky he came up against the world's biggest bottlers in Tottenham Hotspur. Our night in Paris was more impressive than Liverpool's overrated win against Barca. They cheated with the quick corner and Suarez and Coutinho didn't turn up and Barca had 9 men. Plus we did it with the kids on the pitch.

Liverpool fans were getting scared when Ole first came in and steadied the ship. OK, we have had a slump, but Ole is going to get the rotten players out and get in the British core who know what it means to play for United. Ole has won trophies at youth level and also in Norway. Don't discount this. He had a winning mentality as a player, and he has the same as a manager. Now it's time to win on the biggest stage at United. Daniel James is a great start and he could be the new Ryan Giggs. We will drop the cash on Maguire and he will add so much class to our defence. Once Ole gets a leader in the middle of the park our fortunes will change and then we will be challenging in the 2020/2021 season, whilst also picking up the FA Cup next season. We are winners. Ole is a winner. Liverpool and Flopp are frauds and Jurgen will ultimately fail. Ole will still be at the helm in 15 years. Long live United and Ole.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow...

I find it hilarious how all the scousers are laughing at our season. They won't be laughing when we are back on top! Worry about your own club. I worry about United and that's it.

Listen, Liverpool have won their first trophy in 13 years if you don't count the milk cup. We have been much more successful in recent years and have still been winning trophies despite being in a slump. Jurgen Flopp was lucky in the final against Spurs. It was never a penalty! Flopp is a bottler and he was lucky he came up against the world's biggest bottlers in Tottenham Hotspur. Our night in Paris was more impressive than Liverpool's overrated win against Barca. They cheated with the quick corner and Suarez and Coutinho didn't turn up and Barca had 9 men. Plus we did it with the kids on the pitch.

Liverpool fans were getting scared when Ole first came in and steadied the ship. OK, we have had a slump, but Ole is going to get the rotten players out and get in the British core who know what it means to play for United. Ole has won trophies at youth level and also in Norway. Don't discount this. He had a winning mentality as a player, and he has the same as a manager. Now it's time to win on the biggest stage at United. Daniel James is a great start and he could be the new Ryan Giggs. We will drop the cash on Maguire and he will add so much class to our defence. Once Ole gets a leader in the middle of the park our fortunes will change and then we will be challenging in the 2020/2021 season, whilst also picking up the FA Cup next season. We are winners. Ole is a winner. Liverpool and Flopp are frauds and Jurgen will ultimately fail. Ole will still be at the helm in 15 years. Long live United and Ole.
So free this rent should be illegal.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Wow...

Audioboxer been busy leaving reviews.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
...and Brazil scored, Was coming though. We were under a shitload of pressure from the first minute.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
So 1-0 at halftime but I can't complain. We're doing really well so far. We're defending very well and look very dangerous on the counter. We can score if we keep it up.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We gonna get to a few semi finals playing just OK if we're officially good at pens now.

Last edited:

Cindres

Oct 28, 2017
I was just following FlashScores updates for the pens and when it said Pickford scored I assumed they'd got something wrong.

Just watched the replay of the pens, he absolutely fucking smashed it too, fair play.

Time for the Lionesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.