• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Who gets Joao Felix?
Current rumours point to Atletico. Which would make sense as they need an obvious replacement for Griezmann (not to say he is currently as good as him, but he'd be a natural for his position is what I mean). That said, I could see City (more than United) spending the big bucks as well.

---

Also, apparently, Valencia has rejected a 70M€ offer for Guedes. lol. They might regret that soon enough haha

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
HFA and everything, but Iceland outshooting Turkey 9-2 at HT three days after Turkey outshot France 11-4 is pretty impressive.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
24 team format, not enough elite women's teams due to gap in investment.
Well yeah I figured it would result in lower quality football but I didn't expect to see a team this shocking. I mean the goals were just so easy. On the bright side though I can see more teams getting better for the next world cup.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Well yeah I figured it would result in lower quality football but I didn't expect to see a team this shocking. I mean the goals were just so easy. On the bright side though I can see more teams getting better for the next world cup.
2015 was the first 24 format and Germany beat Ivory Coast 10-0 there. I don't see them going back on this at this point so we'll probably see more results like this as women's football grows.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
So our League changed their balls (ha) from Nike to the Danish brand "Select". Which is the exact same as the Derbystar used in the Bundesliga, just under a different name. Or so the news say.

selectbril1.jpg

Last edited:

psyer

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if it was posted, but The Athletic is going hard on the coverage of Premier League next season.

They supposedly also signed up Sam Lee, formerly a Manchester City correspondent for goal.com, to probably cover Man City for them.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think Griezmann will be great for Barcelona. He was fantastic for France not so long ago.

He didn't have a good season, but you can attribute that to the general poor state of Atletico this season and the tactics of Simeone.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
One thing that will definitely be happening is that part of Camp Nou will boo him from day one. How many weeks it will last? I'm not really sure. If he performs well, it will go away faster but if he is a flop it may never go away.

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Arsenal to face soon to be premier league champions on our first day?

Fucksake 😭

Liverpool vs Norwich could be amazing

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Fekir watch about to start up again. LFC is interested but not at the price they agreed upon last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.