• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Come to think of it we don't nearly say cunt as much as we used to.
All the big cunters either got banned or just stay in the discord I think lol

Also it's off season. Only think to cunt about is all murica celebrating scoring 103 goals against a village team.

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Bayern to put 2 GK sups

Fantasy league? yes probably.

There might be another thread of people who think they know football but don't say cunt nearly enough to actually know football.

Welcome, friend.

I was in it last year and have already been auto-entered as the person running the fantasy league has already set it up, I don't know if this is the same league though?

The league I am in already is called ResetEra.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Went from 118 goals in 292 games at United to 450 in 438 at Madrid

Lol Liga the pub league

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the views on VAR in here? I hate with a passion.

I worry that It's seriously going to ruin football for me.

Shav1

May 18, 2018

I can see why it's hated however I'm all for it. The problems that come with it though are mainly due to the fact that it may take too long at times (though as it progresses the decisions will be quicker) and that the rules themselves are dumb as fuck. The offside rule and the handball rule for example need adjustments. They just kill the spirit of the game.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017

Hopefully less wrong goals, less dodgy shit happeing in the box because more penos will get awarded, less goals called offside when they werent.

The downside will be listening to the olds on TV not understanding it still.

With that said, they need to change the fucking offside. Being a toe or a nipple offside is ridiculous.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

Gossip: Liverpool, Spurs compete for £44.8m man; Man Utd quoted £50m

OH DANI…
Interest from Liverpool in Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos has grown over the last week with a report saying last week that Jurgen Klopp could have the 'next Xabi Alonso' on his hands if he signs the Spaniard. And the rumours go a step further today as Spanish newspaper Sport claims Klopp 'wants' Ceballos and that Liverpool are 'willing to bet heavily' on the midfielder.

Liverpool would apparently be willing to buy Ceballos on a permanent basis with a repurchase option, despite a previous report claiming that the Merseysiders didn't want to include a buyback clause. Real Madrid want €50million (£44.8m) for the 22-year-old and they could have a good chance of getting that price with Tottenham also understood to be interested. The report (via Sport Witness) hints that both clubs have made an offer to the player.

NEWCASTLE NAME LONGSTAFF PRICE

As per both the Daily Star and the Daily Telegraph last week, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is desperate to make the impressive Toon youngster his third signing of the summer this week. Manchester United are understood to have had an opening £15million approach for Sean Longstaff rejected, but it's claimed the Red Devils believe an improved offer £20m, plus £5m in add-ons, will be enough to convince Newcastle to sell.

However, they will not be the case if reports from Sky Sports are to be believed with the Magpies slapping a £50million price tag on his head. The report says 'he will cost Manchester United more than the £50m they spent on Wan-Bissaka' and the Red Devils are 'preparing a bid'.

MESUT F**KING OZIL

Mesut Ozil splits opinion like few others and Arsenal boss Unai Emery seems to be leaning towards the side of the German's doubters. With two years left on a £350,000-a-week contract, there is little wonder Ozil is content at the Emirates.

However, Turkish journalist Fatih Dogan claims that there is a "50-51 per cent" chance of Ozil moving to Turkish outfit Fenerbahce this summer. Dogan said: "Fenerbahce president Ali Koc is working very hard to sign him.

"For his wages and loan fee, the club are trying to find the sponsors. They are working on it.

"I think it's going very well. Right now, I can say the possibility is 50-51% positive."

Reports in Turkey claim that Emery is ready to give the all-clear and sanction a move if the deal is right for all parties. We expect the wages to be a stumbling block…

AND THE REST…

Arsenal have turned their attention to Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez as a cheaper alternative to Wilfried Zaha, with a fee of £31m (€35m) being suggested…Liverpool have held talks with Nicolas Pepe this summer, according to Lille president Gerard Lopez…New Derby boss Phillip Cocu could use his links with Marcel Brands to raid Everton for young loan players, with Mason Holgate and Josh Bowler among possible candidates to secure additional experience in the Championship…Garry Monk has come under further criticism – this time from former Leeds owner Massimo Cellino – over his professional relationship with agent James Featherstone…Jose Mourinho has turned down the chance to manage Guangzhou Evergrande for family reasons despite a lucrative offer from the Chinese Super League club…Chelsea do not anticipate Alvaro Morata playing a part under the new regime…Quique Sanchez Flores is one of the managers Newcastle United are considering to replace Rafa Benitez…Birmingham City are ready to throw Saido Berahino a lifeline and the chance to make it in the Championship…Joel Lynch is closing on a move to the Premier League with Sheffield United after quitting QPR…Chelsea midfielder Danny Drinkwater has been told by new manager Frank Lampard that there could be a way back for him at Stamford Bridge…Rangers have denied claims that Alfredo Morelos' agent has told them to expect an offer from Crystal Palace for the striker…Celtic are lining up a £2.5m offer for Brentford midfielder Romaine Sawyers.

Arsenal are really going to start the season with no transfers.
This shouldn't be a shock

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
5i8itoenjg831.jpg

I suspect they're trying to axe Kovac by giving him the bare minimum to work with.

Jun 14, 2019
has fifa ever spoke about/considering a mixed men/womens football tournament, so women on chelsea and men on chelsea team together to vs x other team

just something i find could be pretty interesting

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
I suspect they're trying to axe Kovac by giving him the bare minimum to work with.
Nah, I honestly think they just fail to sign their targets.

Seems like they were sure they could land Sane cheaply. And that was a complete shit show, from the thought of signing him for 70m to the embarrassing moment when every Bayern player was telling the press/Sane he should come to Bayern. Hudson-Odoi also fell through and I believe that was their whole plan for wingers which they need the most.

I also think they lack the funds for a top talent in today's market. Overspending on defenders sure didn't help with that.

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
I also think they lack the funds for a top talent in today's market. Overspending on defenders sure didn't help with that.
It makes you wonder where all the money has gone, given how little Bayern has spent on transfers these past years.
Mind you, I'm sure I could answer my own question by reading their financial reports, but I'm too lazy for that.
Nah, I honestly think they just fail to sign their targets.
Absolutely. They tried to be cheap and it backfired.

Last edited:

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
If they wanted a cheap transfer they should have payed the difference for James. You don't get cheaper than that at this level.

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
I sincerely hope Allison gets the ballon d'or, would be cool to see a goalkeeper wins it.

Last edited:

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
has fifa ever spoke about/considering a mixed men/womens football tournament, so women on chelsea and men on chelsea team together to vs x other team

I suspect it benefits everyone concerned to keep the men's and women's game as separate as they can.

I could potentially see a smaller-scope mixed tournament, like the mixed doubles in the tennis, but I don't honestly think they want to be drawing direct comparisons like that.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal

Imagine Ramos going all in, on a tackle with say, Rapinoe. Just imagine how that would turn out.

----------------

Apparently, if the news are true, after Argentina's reaction to the Copa's VAR & ref quality, UEFA has invited them to the next Nation League. If true and if they accept I think it could be pretty fun, if for nothing else the drama it would cause in South America lol

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018
Is this the tread to join the official Era league?
Bayern to put 2 GK sups

Fantasy league? yes probably.

There might be another thread of people who think they know football but don't say cunt nearly enough to actually know football.

Welcome, friend.
I was in it last year and have already been auto-entered as the person running the fantasy league has already set it up, I don't know if this is the same league though?

The league I am in already is called ResetEra.
afaik the code to join the league on FPL is dkot55.

I've not made my team yet to confirm though.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Neither happy nor sad about Arnie. Mercurial talent who played the best football of his career with us and had a genuine connection with the fans but seems like he let his moron brother turn his head. Should've taken the 30m+ for him in January but hopefully this opens the door to complete the Gomez deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.