• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
LFC 3rd Kit
vfvtjavvph931.png

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Need someone to have 100% success rate with shots in the two biggest games of the season, after all.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You liverpool fans feel the same?🤔

No. Jokes about Origi being the GOAT aside, in the biggest possible game when Firmino wasn't available, Origi stepped up and crushed Barcelona.
Then weeks later he won us the final. I do think us signing him up indicates he'll get more game time. But even when he doesn't score, he runs hard and runs directly at defenders in much the same way as Mane. For the little time he's got, I think he's usually done really well.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Koscielny refusing to go on the tour with the rest of the team, please say we're not going into the start of next season with Mustafi as a frst choice CB..

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Origi is a good sub who works well with our system/squad and pops up with important goals when given a chance. He is first choice sub for the forwards through merit

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Ashley is trolling the fans with the Allardice approach surely

Oct 27, 2018
Liverpool should have gone in for Ben Yedder before United end up with him.

I'm sure I read he has a €30M release clause, and he'd be perfect for the high intensity pressing style.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Classic Arsenal now, he only has a year left, so they should sell as he is never going to sign another contract

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

You liverpool fans feel the same?🤔

It's a nope from me too. He's a smart goal poacher, incredibly level headed, understanding of his role, and clinical at times when all other options going forwards have run out of ideas - and I'm not just basing this on last season, the lad practically got us to the Europa League final. Is he on par with our forwards? No. Is he going to play every game? No. But he is still a damn sight better than a lot of Premium forwards. What is going to be fascinating to see over the summer, starting literally tonight, is how well he gels with our slightly adjusted midfield (Ox being back, Wilson still here etc) and playing alongside Brewster.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
I dunno how much better he is than he was in '14, when he was starting over Lukaku for Belgium, but he's a perfectly serviceable backup striker. Do think the squad needs another front-three player who's not such a large dropoff technically.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Glad he's staying but I hope this doesn't mean we're giving up on signing a marquee striker

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
This move is still maximum fuckery given Barça's lack of conversations with Atletico and him not showing up the pre-season. It's him announcing that he's gonna pay it, not two clubs reaching an agreement and following the rules of transfers in the League.

I believe club transfers end up more expensive because of taxes, comparing to the player paying the clause to the club directly. I might be wrong though.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not getting hyped because it is a glorified training session by-and-large, but this is literally what I wanted to see from Brewster so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.