• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Not getting hyped because it is a glorified training session by-and-large, but this is literally what I wanted to see from Brewster so far.

Being at the right place at the right time is a skill, great strikers are not lucky, they place themselves in those position. Brewster is showing why he really should start playing this season and he difinitely will. Kent and Wilson were a bit dissapointing but Wilson Atleast got an assist. Larouci impressed but he seemed a bit scared to cross the ball, needs to work on his confidence. Milner is Milner, Lallana is Lallana, clyne played ok, mignolet had nothing to do, and the rest were OK. Solid performance all around.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Being at the right place at the right time is a skill, great strikers are not lucky, they place themselves in those position. Brewster is showing why he really should start playing this season and he difinitely will. Kent and Wilson were a bit dissapointing but Wilson Atleast got an assist. The left back with dreads (loruchi?) impressed but he seemed a bit scared to cross the ball, needs to work on his confidence. Milner is Milner, Lallana is Lallana, clyne played ok, mignolet had nothing to do, and the rest were OK. Solid performance all around.
Agreed, and Ox is still finding his footing again which is to be exepcted. Yeah, Larouchi really surprised me too, the crossing is likely just first-game nerves.
Twice, proper striker shit too, a header and a goalie deflection. Was very vocal in the box too, he may not have been playing for the first team last season, but he's acting like he had been here.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Damnit Liverpool, stop fucking scoring. Jesus Christ, forgot I had it in my favourite teams and it's just a sudden spam of notifications lol

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damnit Liverpool, stop fucking scoring. Jesus Christ, forgot I had it in my favourite teams and it's just a sudden spam of notifications lol
We just subbed off one of our lads up front because he kept getting hacked to death, and Atherton - our third choice goal keeper in a game in which Alisson and our two main youth keepers aren't even present - is the only available sub. So we're in for some banter this last 10 minutes.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
We just subbed off one of our lads up front because he kept getting hacked to death, and Atherton - our third choice goal keeper in a game in which Alisson and our two main youth keepers aren't even present - is the only available sub. So we're in for some banter this last 10 minutes.
Banter in the very first test of the pre-season? Now that's how you start a new season! :P

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
We took the foot off the gas and thank lord, that would've been a massacre if we kept going. Origi's goal was a thing of beauty, his control is seriously underrated. He nestle that ball to his foot as if he was handling a new born baby, lovely stuff. Great game, we really have too much talent at the club.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We took the foot off the gas and thank lord, that would've been a massacre if we kept going. Origi's goal was a thing of beauty, his control is seriously underrated. He nestle that ball to his foot as if he was handling a new born baby, lovely stuff. Great game, we really have too much talent at the club.
Been watching pre-seasons with us properly since Klopp took over, and this has got to be one of the hungriest performances I've ever seen from academy players that are already on the fringe of the squad. Whether we end up buying anyone or not this summer, these lads genuinely look like they feel they can make it into this side. Compare this to the Chester game last season, all eyes were on Karius to the point everyone kinda just passed about not making him look bad, and Klopp had to drill half of them vocally on the sideline as they took their water break (it was a heatwave that week and it was disgustingly hot). Or when we played Napoli a couple of seasons ago when he was heard echoing around the stadium "IT IS TOO LATE TO BE PLAYING LIKE THIS! PLAY FUCKING FOOTBALL!!!", even if they don't see themselves at the club in the next season, a lot of these players are taking this way more seriously than they have done in the past.

Edit: Actually Napoli was last season, it was Athletico Bilbao the season before.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
L'equipe claiming the Griezmann thing is resolved with Barca paying the 120 mill to Atleti.

Struggling a bit to see where and how he'll fit into the Barca

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
Been watching pre-seasons with us properly since Klopp took over, and this has got to be one of the hungriest performances I've ever seen from academy players that are already on the fringe of the squad. Whether we end up buying anyone or not this summer, these lads genuinely look like they feel they can make it into this side. Compare this to the Chester game last season, all eyes were on Karius to the point everyone kinda just passed about not making him look bad, and Klopp had to drill half of them vocally on the sideline as they took their water break (it was a heatwave that week and it was disgustingly hot). Or when we played Napoli a couple of seasons ago when he was heard echoing around the stadium "IT IS TOO LATE TO BE PLAYING LIKE THIS! PLAY FUCKING FOOTBALL!!!", even if they don't see themselves at the club in the next season, a lot of these players are taking this way more seriously than they have done in the past.

Edit: Actually Napoli was last season, it was Athletico Bilbao the season before.

Very true, I think these youngsters are in understanding of what an opportunity it would be to play for the best club in world football at the moment. Last season's run and the champions league win would have ignited something in them to try to fight for a place in such a team. Ofcourse am not saying that they didn't have the desire to play for Liverpool before but I honestly think that success has ignited a new fire in many of them and they are very keen to show off their best.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
L'equipe claiming the Griezmann thing is resolved with Barca paying the 120 mill to Atleti.

Struggling a bit to see where and how he'll fit into the Barca

Revolutionary reverse pyramid.

y6zr8fZ.png

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
And the biggest winner here is Real Sociedad, as they're taking 24 millions doing nothing (when they sold Antoine to Atlético, they made sure to include a clause where they'd get 20% of any subsequent transfer).

Actually, if Atlético eventually gets paid 200, Real Sociedad would get almost double lol.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I doubt Neymar goes back to Barcelona now, it would be crazy to have so many big name forwards.

I just hope Madrid doesn't go for him and just focuses on Pogba or another talented mid.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
I don't know what to expect from Arsenal this season. I guess it'd be a disappointment if they finish in the top 6.

That's better.

But seriously though given the amount of shifts and appointments they made in their structure you'd think they'd be more... competent. Things were always going to be hard for them especially given their budget but this situation just seems like they're
taking the piss. The only promising thing fans might see next season is more promoted youngsters.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I can absolutely guarantee Saliba will go on and be world class for Tottenham... Not becuase I know anything about him, but just becuase that's the way things go for us

Status
Not open for further replies.