• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
OtMURse.gif

Brm0Kl8.png

ookhTVf.png

lHKUd9i.png

efwUEm2.png

1ClE1vw.png

DL1fHck.png

SCk8PbQ.png

9fEkEDp.png

G9RcQNH.png

Bgo8QDU.png

1tOPOHm.png

iSPkPso.png

n32am39.png

lnjI3Ca.png

ResetEra Fantasy Premier League Pin (quote to see)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
bSGU1V1.png
Official Footy-Era Discord link (quote to see)
Hidden content
Add yourself to the FootyEra Member list (quote to see)
Hidden content

Last edited:
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
THIS IS OUR YEAR

...TO NOT BE SO SHIT

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
New thread new season lads. Lets go!

Pls no banter bus tonight.

Granted, you did say Klopp wouldn't make top four last year unless Liverpool exited the Champions League at the group stage last year ;)

To be fair, I didn't expect Salah. Nobody did lol.

Scousefury

Oct 28, 2017
Im fucking pumped. Anfield is going to be fucking rocking on Sunday. West Ham are going to be good test for our new midfield.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, GC-, pretty much yeah, I'd fucking kill for a good 80s montage of Klopp running up a mountain to scream "PEP!!!"

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
New thread, so this is worth stating again.

Coldplay and all their fans can die horribly screaming and go to the 7th circle of hell with all the pedos and people that talk during films.

Oct 27, 2017
My big prediction for this season is for PSG to let down an entire weekends betting, by being the 8pm on Sunday last fixture of the weekend, and drawing 0-0 at home to some farmers union.

At least 3 times.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Yep! Nobody did, I just hoped he wouldn't be a flop when signed personally.

Now he just has to do it all again :p
Yep, its going to a great season for you if he does it again, though that's a big ask.

Said before, if Mou melts then 2nd is yours. If he actually manages to coach his team then it'll be a fight between us. City to win it by 10 ish points.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Yep, its going to a great season for you if he does it again, though that's a big ask.

Said before, if Mou melts then 2nd is yours. If he actually manages to coach his team then it'll be a fight between us. City to win it by 10 ish points.
City will get 90 points and I reckon you and us will get late 70's each. The mid-low table clubs will take more points off the top 6 than they did last year.

A1an

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I just got into the old thread.

Good luck everyone in the Fantasy and I hope everyone's team (they support) does well.

Mimosa97

Oct 25, 2017
Let's hope for a season full of drama and fuckery. And let's hope my boi N'golo keeps killing it this year :)

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Just don't proposition someone to have a good munch on your b*ckside, or else you'll be joining Mike.
I'm fairly certain I can kindly ask someone for a rimjob in this thread and get away with it.

Just can't ask any of the joyless cuntrags outside of this thread.

Can get away with in here. Astandahl wished a ref died and nothing happened lol.
I think I have gotten away with way worse than that. I mean I did just call all Coldplay fans pedos about 10 mins ago.

Zasa

Oct 25, 2017
I think Manchester United with Jose Mourinho will provide a very entertaining soccer match today, as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.