• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK

Oh my fucking god!
reaction-laugh-haha-TIPKiXkdZjEdy

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Quality avatar btw Audioboxer

Some Palace fans in the comments section calling this article bitter but they don't get how bad Hodgson was for us both on and off the pitch.

Imagine saying this after losing 2-0 in a derby at Goodison

"That was as good we've played all season," Hodgson insisted. "I have no qualms about the performance whatsoever. To get a result here would have been utopia. But I can only analyse the performance. There is no point into trying to analyse dreams."

We haven't lost to the Ev since.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
So UTD are shite because Martial is crap? Got it.

Also is there a more disgusting panel of football punditry than Keys, Gray, Wise and Big head Sam?

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland

Big Sam for the job.

Fathead taking Mou's side. Shocker. I thought I would enjoy not having to put up with that cunt in the PL but he's running his mouth fucking everywhere now.

So UTD are shite because Martial is crap? Got it.

Also is there a more disgusting panel of football punditry than Keys, Gray, Wise and Big head Sam?
When Dennis Wise is by far the best of the bunch you know something is up.

Also Andy Gray looks he's found the ring of power and it's slowly turning him hollow.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After that trash performance from United, it's great to see how Nîmes wants to play and go forward even though Marseille is the better team.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Without VAR it would have been 3-0 for Real in the first half. VAR will make Real and Barca suffer this year, they usually got so many dubious calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.