• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Yea. Also Dark Souls technically always had a pause button seeing as how quitting and reloading would put you in the same place you left off. A lot of misinformation in general being thrown around in that thread.
Yes but that's not ideal if you just want to go for a piss, especially considering Bloodbornes ridiculous loading times. Fact is, there is literally no downside to having a pause button in offline souls games

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
It really is incredible how shitty both The Netherlands and Germany are. That's nice, because otherwise that game would've been over already.

Sack Löw already, fucking hell.

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
It really is incredible how shitty both The Netherlands and Germany are. That's nice, because otherwise that game would've been over already.

Sack Löw already, fucking hell.
After all the dumb shit talk (e.g. analysing the bad performance), scapegoating and not defending Özil I can't say I give a shit anymore.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
After all the dumb shit talk on analysing the bad performance, scapegoating and not defending Özil I can't say I give a shit anymore.
I probably shouldn't either and tried to not give a shit, but with everything you said included it's only even more infuriating. That only means the sacking shouldn't end with Löw.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Murdered Germany.

Though they should've scored. But Holland's on the way back, its still rough around the edges but the future looks kind of bright. Our defense is world class on paper, but it doesn't show yet. De Vrij is benched, and he's a top Serie A defender.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

LNBL

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Whoooehh 3-0! This Dutch team is going to be great in 2-3 years. Depay and Van Dijk will carry the team with Frenkie de Jong

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
At least Oliver Kahn was having none of Hummels' bullshit. Yeah, you had a few chances, but if Holland knew how to counter, it would've been 0-3 much earlier.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Nice moment, saying goodbye to legends like Rafael van der Vaart and Dirk Kuyt after a match with so many young players. I'm happy. It wasn't good, but it did show some confidence.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Yes but that's not ideal if you just want to go for a piss, especially considering Bloodbornes ridiculous loading times. Fact is, there is literally no downside to having a pause button in offline souls games

The idea of people enjoying the Souls games in a slightly more casual way seem to really upset some people

Status
Not open for further replies.