• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Hopefully Napoli and PSG draw in Naples and we should be safe.
Even then we are out if we lose to both of them in the last 2 games. Think we would essentially just need a draw in either game

That's true. But it feels like in any other year Napoli would have been almost out already from Europe by end of October no matter how easy was the group.
Yea I suppose they have been pretty terrible in the CL

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Pfffft.. Eric Dier can do that with his eyes closed.

Drinking_Sam.png

regenhuber

Nov 4, 2017
https://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/index.html#/yr/2019

After three group stage matches, the Bundesliga has won the most coefficient points in Europe at this point..........I'm truly shocked.......

So if you suck at international football, your club teams start winning? That's how it works?

ps. obviously none of the Bundesliga clubs will win silverware, but I'm honestly impressed that:
- Hoffenheim is holding their own (expected them to go 0-6 in that group)
- Schalke is still in good shape (they are battling relegation domestically)
- Dortmund is running away with the group (they won 2p last year in UCL)
- the EL teams do well (Frankfurt beat OM and Lazio back to back)

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
How can he be ManU legend, when the majority of his career was in Arsenal, that's like claiming Van Nistelrooy RM legend or maybe I'm just whining, but it does feel off.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
How can he be ManU legend, when the majority of his career was in Arsenal, that's like claiming Van Nistelrooy RM legend or maybe I'm just whining, but it does feel off.
He's not a legend, but he came in and did a great job when Fergie needed him to. That we also got the best out of him after all the years of injury at Arsenal and that he got the thing he wanted most after leaving Arsenal was just the icing on top.

Conversely, while Ruud will always be rememberd fondly at the club in part for scoring 95 goals in 150 league games, or 150 in 219 total, he only won 1 PL title in part because we were quite one dimensional with him in attack.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
The "are aussie more like Brits than americans" thread has an appealing cunt to post ratio.

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Europe's premier competition returns tonight. You can all have your red dead redemption 2, I've got a date with the Europa League.

What a time to be alive.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
I just wanted to chime in and say 'well done' to Audioboxer for his wonderful contribution to the Red Dead Redemption 2 review thread.

Looks like the reviews are not quite as sky high as some expected/hoped for...

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I just wanted to chime in and say 'well done' to Audioboxer for his wonderful contribution to the Red Dead Redemption 2 review thread.

Looks like the reviews are not quite as sky high as some expected/hoped for...
Gots to share as I'm not going gaming side without a link to the comedy.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

DBT85 has already said what's needed, but neglected to add that he drove Piers Morgan absolutely mad by moving to United. And who doesn't appreciate that?

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Today is the first anniversary of this forum and honestly, in a space of a year, it has already gone to shit, especially since the World Cup and some of the truly awful posts in that thread.

I genuinely believe that this is the only decent thread on ResetEra, even if you are all a bunch of cunts. Both Audioboxer and Mikebison bans are just pathetic...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.