• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
looked a handball.

tottenham lucky cause their attack looked toothless. I thought they'd get a pen or something.

Watford's sub RB has been shocking

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
That was a pretty big fuck up by VAR there lol.

Though I do think it was a handball, going by the new rules

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Watford only have themselves to blame. Janmaat alone squandered 2 golden opportunities for them to be ahead

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at the replay, I have no idea how VAR didn't give the penalty to Watford.

Honestly, Spurs are very lucky, they should have been hammered

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Looking at the replay, I have no idea how VAR didn't give the penalty to Watford.

Honestly, Spurs are very lucky, they should have been hammered

They only give it if there's been a clear and obvious error. They probably decided that the ref couldn't see it so they didn't give it.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Palace are awful, their whole game plan is wrong here. The long ball counter to a lone Zaha won't work because he doesn't have enough pace over the City defenders. It's an absolute siege now and it's barely 20 minutes in.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Another draw, Kovac the dunce cunt using the same XI every game and failing miserably. This imbecile of the highest proportions gets points only due to overwhelming quality of the team, that's the only reason they won the league last year.

Coutinho is a flop, and Mueller is going to hand in a transfer request by January 1st. Imagine missing out on Kai to buy a guy that's nowhere near the top of the mids in our team already. You'd think it's impossible until you remember the other fucking moron in our team, the guy that goes after transfers.

On top of that, it also looks like we may have bought a 80m euro flop.. when we could have bought a generational talent for 75m. On top of that, Suele may have just gotten a season ending injury..

giphy.gif

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell, 0-8 incoming. Roy has got it totally wrong, absolutely clueless strategy from him

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
That should be a red card for de Bruyne, if that's not endangering an opponent I don't know what is

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What does this have to do with that
Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend.

What? Yes racism is bad here but you cannot compare it to the shit that goes on in the states

Ok if you say so. I've been subjected and I know many of my friends who have been subjected to racism quite a lot in the UK. Yes its just as bad as it is in the states, remove the blind folds, mate.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe you should learn to read and comprehend.

Ok if you say so. I've been subjected and I know many of my friends who have been subjected to racism quite a lot in the UK. Yes its just as bad as it is in the states, remove the blind folds, mate.

I read. You came in flailing, unprompted. Care to connect the dots for the rest of us?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy that, if Schalke beat Hoffenheim tomorrow, they'll be top and Bayern & Dortmund won't be in the top 3

unknown.png

wonder how long it's gonna take for the Bundesliga to return to the mean, still fun while it's lasting

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Crazy that, if Schalke beat Hoffenheim tomorrow, they'll be top and Bayern & Dortmund won't be in the top 3

unknown.png

wonder how long it's gonna take for the Bundesliga to return to the mean, still fun while it's lasting

Niklas Süle has a potential ACL tear, I'm expecting a power vacuum in the Bundesliga this season. Taking Hummels is a great acquisition in retrospect

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Zidane went out with such a baffling lineup today, what else could he expect.

edit: Zidane gets fired way before Poch.

Status
Not open for further replies.