• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
I think Mou knows fully well he ain't gonna buy 70m+ players in there and that might work in his favour because his last big money signings have been shit and still the best team he ever managed (Porto) came from unknown cheap players. This is the first time in 10 years that hes been in this position and tbh i think it's where he does best.

They were also the worst bunch of cheats I've ever seen in club football

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
and when no one bites, Jose fails to deliver a Top 4 finish, becomes unhinged and half the squad leaves.. what then?

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
so realisticly who are mou likely to try and move on in jan? i'd assume there's been prep to off-load eriksen pmuch all fall so that's likely still on the table. but who else?

i think mou would probably love to get rid of rose & aurier but i think he'll have a real hard time finding clubs willing to pay, and if it's true levy have said 0 money in jan he'll have to sell or trade in order to raise funds to get players in.

so only one i can really see going is probably eriksen, and i'd assume funds for him would be used to try and get someone like bruno fernandes from sporting in.

Last edited:

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
so realisticly who are mou likely to try and move on in jan? i'd assume there's been prep to off-load eriksen pmuch all fall so that's likely still on the table. but who else?

i think mou would probably love to get rid of rose & aurier but i think he'll have a real hard time finding clubs willing to pay, and if it's true levy has said 0 money in jan he'll have to sell or trade in order to raise funds to get players in.

so only one i can really see going is probably eriksen, and i'd assume funds for him would be used to try and get someone like bruno fernandes from sporting in.

I honestly think Mou is gonna try and convince Eriksen to re-sign.

There were rumours floating about he was gonna check in on Bale. But i dont believe that at all.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
I honestly think Mou is gonna try and convince Eriksen to re-sign.

There were rumours floating about he was gonna check in on Bale. But i dont believe that at all.

possible, personally i think they should let eriksen go if they have someone willing to pay up good for him. if say united offered anywhere in the ballpark of 70 or so i would take that money and run. eriksen is pretty much a one-direction player these days, great going forward but he hates working in the other direction, not particulary fast great vision and real good with both feet but that's where he caps out.

isn't bale asking for salary in the neighborhood of 700k a week or something like that? pretty sure bringing him in would blow the handles off of spurs wage structure.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
possible, personally i think they should let eriksen go if they have someone willing to pay up good for him. if say united offered anywhere in the ballpark of 70 or so i would take that money and run. eriksen is pretty much a one-direction player these days, great going forward but he hates working in the other direction, not particulary fast great vision and real good with both feet but that's where he caps out.

isn't bale asking for salary in the neighborhood of 700k a week or something like that? pretty sure bringing him in would blow the handles off of spurs wage structure.

Im so done with Eriksen these days. Unless Mou can spark a new interest, i say let him go. He just seems so disinterested.

Yeah, thats why i dont believe the Bale rumours. Besides. The Bale ship sailed and gone. I like what he did for us in the past. And ill always love the guy. But id be worried "ol Glass Bones" would just get injured and be useless to us within a couple games.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
No one is gonna pay that amount for Eriksen when they can just wait a couple of months and get him on a "free".

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
No one is gonna pay that amount for Eriksen when they can just wait a couple of months and get him on a "free".

a club that has a midfield that is swiss-cheese and has zero depth to it's disposal might. eriksen is premier league proven, still has years to go in terms of prime it could be argued he's in it right now.

united does not have a midfield, matic wants to leave in january aswell. that leaves them a injury prone pogba, pereira, fredboy, and mctominay. unless you wanna attempt using mata or bingard as playing midd's

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Oh i agree 100% but i'm talking about on paper. And there his numbers still support that. Ofc it's no coincidence that the intrest for Eriksen this summer was pretty much only Man U. Love your songs btw.

Oh, yeah, gotcha. Yeah, it's very Woodward, not realizing when a player is on last legs (Schweinsteiger, Sanchez, Rooney); no need to spend on analytics, everyone knows who the top names are, press conference for signing top midfielder Christian Eriksen from a rival, etc.

Love your songs btw.

👍 I do it for the people

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Oh, yeah, gotcha. Yeah, it's very Woodward, not realizing when a player is on last legs (Schweinsteiger, Sanchez, Rooney); no need to spend on analytics, everyone knows who the top names are, press conference for signing top midfielder Christian Eriksen from a rival, etc.

pretty much, brag about how you got this INSANE scouting network, and how you had looked at multiple hundreds of options for cb and rb, and then you go sign the two dudes who lives a couple of doors down the street. (for insane money) to be fair wan-bissacka is an exellent rb but i'm convinced there are rb's in lower div or other leagues that is similar to him in quality and potential but that would cost maybe half.

and maguire? they should build a statue outside king power stadium for the person who managed to sell him to united for 80+ million.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
The FA WSL Cup feed on MUTV is trash, but my god is it worth it watching a United team that knows how to play as a team. Seven minutes in and already 2-0 United.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
The FA WSL Cup feed on MUTV is trash, but my god is it worth it watching a United team that knows how to play as a team. Seven minutes in and already 2-0 United.
If it wasn't 2 hours to the ground I was planing on getting a season ticket tbh.

In a few years why the kid is old enough we'll deffo be going up for a few games I think.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
If it wasn't 2 hours to the ground I was planing on getting a season ticket tbh.

In a few years why the kid is old enough we'll deffo be going up for a few games I think.

This game has been delightful (well not for Leicester lol). The players have been hungry, have played as a cohesive team, and it's been a joy watching them play. I would be extremely jealous of you once you go watch them play in person 😔

1AT0vIx_d.jpg

6-1 right now with half time started. However it should be 7-1 United, but no VAR and a blind ref means that a ball fully in the net is missed. Also, the ref is using tape to keep his ear piece attached to his face. Come on FA, what kind of shit is that? Can't afford to give the refs proper equipment

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
This game has been delightful (well not for Leicester lol). The players have been hungry, have played as a cohesive team, and it's been a joy watching them play. I would be extremely jealous of you once you go watch them play in person 😔

1AT0vIx_d.jpg

6-1 right now with half time started. However it should be 7-1 United, but no VAR and a blind ref means that a ball fully in the net is missed. Also, the ref is using tape to keep his ear piece attached to his face. Come on FA, what kind of shit is that? Can't afford to give the refs proper equipment
With a few teams finally gettings games in PL stadiums last weekend I think it'll startto happen a bit more which can only be a good thing. The tickets are fucking dirt cheap too which is great to get young kids at games.

That'll all change as more and more money is pumped in of course, but its great to see them doing so well after basically starting from nothing 18 months ago.
Obv a massive thanks to the Liverpool team for being so shit that we nicked so many players from them.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I just witnessed a team murdered, my god!
Ha yeah. 11-1.

They've only conceded 21 goals in 7 games in the Championship this season.

Side note, the FA need to sort their shit out. Searching for "WSL" should not bring up the world surfing elague as the first 4 results on google.

Will be interesting to see when the first woman gets paid the whopping sum of £100k a year in the WSL. Some in the US and Lyon are on over £300k already.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Ha yeah. 11-1.

They've only conceded 21 goals in 7 games in the Championship this season.

Side note, the FA need to sort their shit out. Searching for "WSL" should not bring up the world surfing elague as the first 4 results on google.

United also put 7 past them in a game last season. They even came in tonight with a 3 game win streak, which United obliterated. It was 6-1 from half time, till the 64th minute or so when Lauren James was subbed in, and then she started the second half massacre with the lead up play to the 7th goal.

Watching United in the WSL even when they lose:

giphy.gif

Watching United in the PL:

3c4NISb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.