• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Spurs now temporarily up to 6th place. Why did they fire Poch, he would have won that game too and be 6th as well

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Antonio staright back from injury and already scored. Ogbonna who was mysteriously benched last couple of games scores.

Haller?

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
I watched 'Once Upon a Time In Hollywood' in the early hours of the morning, I didn't think today could possibly get much worse... Arsenal.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
At least arsenal will have packed the banter bus before tomorrow at 4pm.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait to see how desperate VAR gets when Liverpool go through their inevitable new year meltdown. Panic mode.

DjRalford

Dec 14, 2017
He would have to almost double In height to reach that ball, shove or not it had no impact on the defensibility of the goal.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's not a free kick in the first place on zaha, he falls over. Secondly lovren gets pushed, a push is a push and in the box it always gets whistled for by the ref if it's seen.

Oh well keep boiling piss I guess. Makes it all the sweeter when you see people like Jenas crying.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I can see how frustrating that decision is but it's a foul. A stupid foul. It's not like VAR can look the other way when there's a blatant foul.

Oct 25, 2017
With VAR it kind of feels like people are just looking for something to whinge about now. If the ref (with no VAR intervention) blows for a freekick there and disallows the goal cos of that shove no one would say anything, but because it's a VAR decision the sky's falling in.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can see how frustrating that decision is but it's a foul. A stupid foul. It's not like VAR can look the other way when there's a blatant foul.
If we win the league we will never hear the end of how VAR won it for us. But last year we were supposed to suffer from the introduction of VAR, or that's what opposition fans thought, truth is we have fallen foul of wrong decisions in the past too often so this is just the righting of the wrongs.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If we win the league we will never hear the end of how VAR won it for us. But last year we were supposed to suffer from the introduction of VAR, or that's what opposition fans thought, truth is we have fallen foul of wrong decisions in the past too often so this is just the w
righting the wrongs.

Hopefully. The salt will make it all the sweeter.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
With VAR it kind of feels like people are just looking for something to whinge about now. If the ref (with no VAR intervention) blows for a freekick there and disallows the goal cos of that shove no one would say anything, but because it's a VAR decision the sky's falling in.
I mean, I think this is fine? If you immediately blow for a foul, no stoppage, no celebration, game moves on, fine. It's the killing of the emotional moments of the game to get that trivial call right that's the issue, not whether or not the foul is given (don't think either team has much ground for complaint either way in a non-VAR scenario)

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never when it really matters.

Well, it mattered today. Juventus was losing 0-1 after 75 minutes against one of the hardest teams to play against in Serie A, in their home stadium no less, with Ronaldo and multiple others staying out because of the UCL match against Atletico on Tuesday. He scored 2 goals, then served a delicious assist to Dybala, Juventus turned the match around, won 3-1, and stays on top of the league after a difficult match.

It mattered today and he was great.

Rush_Khan

Oct 26, 2017
This is the team Arsenal should have started with. Just go all out attack, why are we playing 5 at the back against the saints when we can't even defend!

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Gladbach in the process of losing to Union Berlin, trying to hand Bayern the title on a silver platter. I hate this League. Even in a season where Bayern have been dropping points left and right the other teams are just too shit to do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.