• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
What are you even doing with your life when you can't beat United at the stage we are right now lol

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
city need to buy half a backline and a 20 goal guaranteed a season forward. that's gonna cost em. jesus will never be anything to write home about, so they should really make sure they buy that striker in january if they can.

What are you even doing with your life when you can't beat United at the stage we are right now lol

when has a pep team ever been able to play multiple styles? the problem now is that unlike previous teams he does not have the backline to support that style of play. and if you don't get out of january without either buying a creative winger, or a proper 10, you are dead food. you have no one in your frontline that can carry/hold/play a ball except martial and one guy in your midfield total who desperatly wants to leave that can do it.

Last edited:

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
Those city fans throwing shit and doing monkey chants are getting pasted all over Twitter at least, something better come of it. Disgusting. One of them was standing right next to a steward even.

Dec 12, 2017
14 POINTS CLEAR OF CITY

14 POINTS CLEAR OF CITY

14 POINTS CLEAR OF CITY

Those city fans throwing shit and doing monkey chants are getting pasted all over Twitter at least, something better come of it. Disgusting. One of them was standing right next to a steward even.
Disgusting indeed. Makes their loss more satisfying. They threw a banana on the pitch during their derby 2 years ago and Pogba lit them up in the second half.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
Now for the other set of racist shitheads in European football with Lazio - Juventus. I don't even want to root for Juventus but please don't let Lazio win.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe the Bundesliga is the most exciting title race this season.

They should already start erecting a statue of Klopp at Anfield.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
why aren't united linked with someone like kulusevski? he'd cost maybe 30 or so to shake loose, and have numbers supporting that he would be relatively low risk. he can play a ball, carry a ball (unlike swansea james) and he creates (unlike swansea james)

smart business for united in january would be (can) from juventus, get kulusevski from atalanta. and fernandes they could get away with all that for what sancho alone would cost them.

Can't believe the Bundesliga is the most exciting title race this season.

They should already start erecting a statue of Klopp at Anfield.

yeah the bundes is definetly on this season. was hoping the seria a would deliver aswell, but juve probably wins that since inter is still struggling to beat the other top-teams.

as for klopp? you can't help but love that man. and seeing him grow the way he has, in terms of getting players to believe and being willing to run until they drop dead cholo and klopp are in a league of their own.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
why aren't united linked with someone like kulusevski? he'd cost maybe 30 or so to shake loose, and have numbers supporting that he would be relatively low risk. he can play a ball, carry a ball (unlike swansea james) and he creates (unlike swansea james)
I have seen them linked with Kulusevski but the most consistent rumor I've seen the last couple of weeks has been Håland. Supposedly they're also in the bidding for Sancho. James is a good player, he's just playing way more minutes than he should be right now as a young kid. Didn't Iñaki tell them to fuck off in the Summer too? It's not like they didn't try to get a more experienced/talented forward in.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
mallorca getting ready to strip and get stomped for 90mins. messi masterclass inc. think he'll manage atleast one more ballon d'or putting him at a number that is never going to get beaten.

you really got fucked if you were a topplayer during cr7/messi's era. making the one modric managed an even bigger anomaly, bet that if rm didn't manage those 3 in a row cl's modric does not get that ballon d'or either.

I have seen them linked with Kulusevski but the most consistent rumor I've seen the last couple of weeks has been Håland. Supposedly they're also in the bidding for Sancho. James is a good player, he's just playing way more minutes than he should be right now as a young kid. Didn't Iñaki tell them to fuck off in the Summer too? It's not like they didn't try to get a more experienced/talented forward in.

i think they have very little chance getting sancho, because of nike. oh, i haven't seen any links at all with kulusevski, but i'll have another look then. james is a good player, aye i agree on that def worth what he cost. but he can't hold or create, good at carrying because of his speed. but united become extremely limited when they have wingers on both sides who can't create and aren't particulary creative players. add then that they don't have a 10 either and it's not lookin good.

as for håland? you see that thing that bild published? about håland supposedly have a 17mill bo clause in his contract (but only for january) it sounds like the biggest bunch of bullshit ever, since it makes virtually no sense having a clause like that in a contract. and rb salzburg would be moronic to ever allow a clause like that to make it into a contract.

but bild aren't a tabloid paper, and they are usually very well informed. if it's true and he really has that bo clause? then i think united's chance of signing him is zero. the amount of clubs who would act if indeed that clause exists is staggering.

Last edited:

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
yv8p5r4xm9341.jpg

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
does anyone still have that old fellaini heatmap gif saved btw?

Why does everyone overlook Leicester? They are not going any where.

because it's 8 points. and unlike leicester liverpool have a fully functioning bench who also produce points, and they'll have a whole month in january to sure up their title. i rate leicester really high, but they lack in depth and they can't fix that in one window.

INST

Nov 2, 2017

smart business for united in january would be (can) from juventus, get kulusevski from atalanta. and fernandes they could get away with all that for what sancho alone would cost them.

yeah the bundes is definetly on this season. was hoping the seria a would deliver aswell, but juve probably wins that since inter is still struggling to beat the other top-teams.

as for klopp? you can't help but love that man. and seeing him grow the way he has, in terms of getting players to believe and being willing to run until they drop dead cholo and klopp are in a league of their own.

Neither close to Zidane tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cholo seems done at Atleti, needs a new challenge.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Neither close to Zidane tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cholo seems done at Atleti, needs a new challenge.

nah, i don't think cholo is done. the transfer ban threw a wrench in the plans though for atleti, so they are a bit behind on their new gen cycle. that and a few signings not really panning out at all. they really need to get a forward in. morata seems doomed to never reach the potential the numbers he puts up suggest he has, and diego costa is completly done.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
Transfer talk snipped
Man U was specifically listed as one of the clubs in talks with Sancho in Ornstein's last weekly article over at the Athletic. As far as Håland it sounds like Raiola is the complicating factor more than anything, but if maybe they let Pogba go more easily that could grease the wheels.

The article I saw about Kulusevski was a Liverpool blog just listing Man U as another interested team. I think I read Atalanta wanted 40m for him.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Man U was specifically listed as one of the clubs in talks with Sancho in Ornstein's last weekly article over at the Athletic. As far as Håland it sounds like Raiola is the complicating factor more than anything, but if maybe they let Pogba go more easily that could grease the wheels.

The article I saw about Kulusevski was a Liverpool blog just listing Man U as another interested team. I think I read Atalanta wanted 40m for him.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
We're WWE now.

This wasn't even a yellow card lol

Neymar's face just kills me right before he goes down 😆

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I saw that. I'm sure Liverpool is still in the mix but who goes from the front 3 to accommodate Sancho? Salah??

As things stand, his options have been narrowed to Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester United and Real Madrid. While Manchester City have asked to be kept informed, contrary to speculation there have been no conversations with Chelsea, the club Sancho grew up supporting.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
LIONEEELLLLLLLL GOAT

messi just doing messi things, casually slamming balls top bins.

i'm sure they are holding talks. nike seem poised to brand build on sancho though, and where he goes is likely going to be helped on by nike. and united at the state they are in, are hardly an appealing option for a shoe deal.

as for håland and raiola, i don't think raiola is a complicating factor. by all accounts from people who dealt with him the only thing that makes him ''difficult'' is the pricetag on his clients. in terms of negotiating everything iv'e read suggests he's extremely up front and not a person who plays games or tries to snake stuff into contracts. also what would united do with håland really? he's an out and out striker, a pure 9

united's main issue is distrubution. they currently don't have any, so buying håland would be a very weird move. united buying someone like timo werner would make alot more sense, than håland.

Yeah I saw that. I'm sure Liverpool is still in the mix but who goes from the front 3 to accommodate Sancho? Salah??

salah goes, real madrid buys either salah or sterling next summer for an obscene price tag.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Bruno and Timo then? Not bad.

bruno and timo would be amazing business on uniteds part. and very very low risk. like i said if i was in charge of recruitment i would buy kulusevski, bruno and get emre out of juventus. i think greenwood already is quite proven, and someone they should build on, and feed as many minutes to as they possibly can.

middfield is in a more dire state. that's why i would skip buying a forward (unless they off-load martial because of how injury prone he is) and instead buy two middfielders, a real cm (emre) and a proper 10 (bruno) and then buy a very promising rightwinger in kulusevski who has shown he can carry/hold/create/produce

and considering he's only 19? i have him as one of the most intresting prospects under 20 in the world.

Last edited:

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Had no idea Kulusevski was swedish tbh. Hope he gets a chance with the National Team soon.

Edit:

Kulusevski made his international debut for Sweden on 18 November, coming in as a substitute for Ken Sema in a 3–0 win against the Faroe Islands in the last game of the Euro 2020 qualifying stage.[9] With his appearance in a competitive game, Kulusevski is now cup-tied to Sweden at the international level.

Sweet.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
The greatest ever, aaaagaaaain.

Messi shoots like he's about to make the most casual pass ever

i live in sweden, and i haven't been to a league football game since i was a kid (i'll be 38 next year) (van basten and gullit were my heroes growing up) and i'm gonna put in a real effort in 2020 to make sure i make it out to see messi play somewhere.

i don't even see it as debatable that he is the best player there ever has been. cr7 is the best pure goalscorer for sure. but best player? messi has that on lock.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Barcelona likes to show off against trash teams. Can't wait for the annual Barcelona embarrassment next year.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
As much as it saddens me for him to leave BVB, I don't have any issues. He's talked with his performance on the pitch and delivered well, unlike Dembele

i think bvb will be fine though, you have a ability to continously find talent. and reus (barring more bad injuries) still has a couple of years to give you. gonna be real sad to see him go though, he's easily one of my favorite players the last 10 years. iv'e had him in every career mode or fut team on fifa since 2013.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
i think bvb will be fine though, you have a ability to continously find talent. and reus (barring more bad injuries) still has a couple of years to give you. gonna be real sad to see him go though, he's easily one of my favorite players the last 10 years. iv'e had him in every career mode or fut team on fifa since 2013.

Hoping we'll be able to land Håland with a portion of the Sancho money, we need another true 9 to rotate with Alcácer. Brandt's form with the 3-4-3 is pure sex

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a ridiculous red card on Cuadrado, it was a last man foul but it happened very far from goal and two other defenders absolutely had the chance to catch up considering he was on the side still. Again some bullshit VAR decisions.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Hoping we'll be able to land Håland with a portion of the Sancho money, we need another true 9 to rotate with Alcácer. Brandt's form with the 3-4-3 is pure sex

aye, i think håland to bvb would be a very good move on his part. of all the teams currently on the table i think bvb would be the smartest move he could make for his career.

especially if the rumours about bvb going hard for rose or poccethino are true.

------------------------

btw really gonna have to watch the kick-off with true geordie from today before i go to bed. considering the goals scored today, chelsea losing, liverpool doing liverpool things and city choking in the derby. i'm guaranteed a ton of quotables.

and i really enjoy the chemistry they have between them, wizzy - geordie - lawrence and rory.

^ that was fucking great tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.