• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
We're just wingin' it while throwing money and see what sticks. I'm fine with Ferguson getting the job at least until the end of the season.

Yeah Everton just seem like a more budget version of United. Hire all different types of manager and throw money at the problem.

The last time United scored from a corner or cross I probably wasn't born.

Shambolic passing as usual.

Team never plays for Ole against mid to lower league teams. I am still #OleOut.

Jose had more points last season after 17 games, it's terrible.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We're just wingin' it while throwing money and see what sticks. I'm fine with Ferguson getting the job at least until the end of the season.
There is a theme here though, its like you wanna build long term but then things don't go exactly as planned and you kinda throw it out the window and start again the next season. So you plan for the future but half way through you bin it off and wing it for the rest. How long can that keep happening? Unless you have the kind of investment city have its pretty difficult to keep going through managers, at some point you need to stick to a plan.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
There is a theme here though, its like you wanna build long term but then things don't go exactly as planned and you kinda throw it out the window and start again the next season. So you plan for the future but half way through you bin it off and wing it for the rest. How long can that keep happening? Unless you have the kind of investment city have its pretty difficult to keep going through managers, at some point you need to stick to a plan.
There are much smarter people than me in the club who can figure it out. At least that's what I hope is the case.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Also Martial is trash and has to be offloaded. Every single pundit, notably Roy Keane, who has had a go at him are vindicated. Moans, sulks and can't be arsed in at least 70% of the games he plays in.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Woah Ozil actually had balls to go after china. Still a douchebag that doesn't see a beam in his own eye but it's something.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
As for the Kean subbing, he looked half-assed and probably didn't do what he was told.

There were players playing since the start of the match who were pressing and giving 100% more effort than fresh-legged Kean did in 20 minutes. Niasse is a turd but he gives 100% every single time.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Well damn lol. Arsenal had me thinking in the first minute, that they were going to do well lol. Well, second minute comes around, nope.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't like what happened with Kean there but no one is bigger than the club and if he's not doing enough he shouldn't be on the pitch. The stats for him individually were quite indicative of such a lack of application and we also conceded the goal during the brief time he was on the pitch- not his role to prevent that specifically but still telling.

There are definitely problems with the players at Everton either not being good enough or not showing their known quality often enough. Like with Lookman and Klaasen we are just better off cutting our loses when it becomes evident that we need different. Koeman was spot on years ago after we signed Gyeue that we need 11 of him to get anywhere, he was never subbed off because he was quality and never shirked his job despite clearly wanting out for a while.

There have been so many poor signings at Everton.

Still good point. Somehow.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019

194.jpg

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Emery was just a scapegoat. These players are so dead (inside) that not even a change of the manager wakes them up. Without Emery Arsenal would be already in the relegation zone.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Also Martial is trash and has to be offloaded. Every single pundit, notably Roy Keane, who has had a go at him are vindicated. Moans, sulks and can't be arsed in at least 70% of the games he plays in.

What a supreme waste of talent. Do think he needs to be in a team with other players to look up to in order to thrive. Kind of like how I feel about Pogba in a way.

Potential bad news for the Netherlands.

Bad news for Lyon if they wish to sell him at a high price as well.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao I literally turned on the Fiorentina-Inter match for the last 4 minutes to see how it ends since it's a close 0-1, then I tune in literally for Fiorentina's goal. Good stuff.

It's over. Juventus tied Inter on top of Serie A. That's 3 disappointing results for Inter in a row considering UCL as well. Clock is ticking.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Expecting a spanking next week against Barca. So no title, no CL, no Copa. Zidane prolly getting the boot at the end of the season.

Thornquist

Jan 22, 2018
Norway
That image should explain why Utd are only 4pts from top 4 as opposed to 13 last year.

I still think there is visible progress to this Utd team. They dominated large parts of yesterday, and breaking down teams usually comes down to having good creative players (Pogba).

Whatever happens with Ole, I do at the very least think he will leave Utd in a better place than he found it. Sacking managers rashly isnt always the answer - look at Arsenal.

(Its also typical that Utd draws, and "Ole out" trends, while noone talks about Lampard loosing 4 of his last 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.