• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Hope we keep up the pressure, we have a habit of always easing right off the second we go ahead in a game

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Not hugely convincing with Liverpool away coming up next but at least we're not already playing catch up 2 games in this time, and some good performances

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Happy for 3 points. I know it wont happen but callebos gotta be signed

11 straight wins against Burnley is weird ass stat too lol

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Not hugely convincing with Liverpool away coming up next but at least we're not already playing catch up 2 games in this time, and some good performances

Not particularly impressed with Nelson and Willock, but Ceballos looks like a great addition and Pepe has at least shown some of his good qualities. Overall a good start though.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Zidane is trying a 4-3-3 with Bale, Benzema and Vinicius. I can only hope Bale will recover the confidence, because the talent is there, and I'm happy for the confidence Zidane puts in Vinicius.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Happy for 3 points. I know it wont happen but callebos gotta be signed

11 straight wins against Burnley is weird ass stat too lol

• Burnley boss Sean Dyche has lost all nine of his Premier League matches against Arsenal - the joint worst 100% losing ratio by a manager against an opponent in the competition along with Gary Megson against Liverpool (9/9).

Status
Not open for further replies.