• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Let me go back through the annals of history to find the time someone said something

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Last edited:
Oct 27, 2018
I've just wildcarded my fantasy football team. I'm now hoping Palace win every game between now and the end of the season, with Martin Kelly keeping 15 clean sheets and Jordan Ayew scoring all their goals.

Prompted me to search if there's a ResetEra league and was pleased to find out there is! For anyone [like me] who's been playing Fantasy Premier League since the start of the season but hasn't joined the league, you can use the code dkot55

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
The only way Liverpool even think about Mbappe is if they lose Mane to Madrid, but even then I don't think they would as FSG has a clear structure and bringing someone in who will want silly wages will not work

I think Liverpool draw with Wolves this Thursday, Wolves should of won at Anfield as Liverpool underestimated them

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man City are probably the only possible English destination for Mbappe if Aguero goes but still doubt it, they aren't that mental with transfer fees. It will be some mad Real Madrid buy and hope in getting Bale to leave.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What the fuck is he doing behind his line? How does a goal keeper do that? Has any other keeper ever done some shit like this?

cdViking

Oct 28, 2017
Steve Bruce: "We're down 2-0 at 75' and I've already made two defensive subs. Clearly the correct thing to do is substitute my striker for a center back."

{Dumb fate happens}

Steve Bruce:
"I have more points than Rafa did last year! We're going places!"

Status
Not open for further replies.