• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
My heart. Superb performance considering we played with 10 men for about 70 minutes, despite our issues we're quite a hard team to beat.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Well that was poor, I hope that kickstarts the club into strengthening the team and for the love of god we need to sell Kepa in the summer, he can't keep out jackshit.

I'm not going to be hard on Frank, there are players at the club on borrowed time who need replacing with much better quality players.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
He's made a ton of mistakes over this season

Not disagreeing, he's a liability but he got stitched up by his own team in those opening 25 mins during this game.

The grossest thing about Mustafi is that in any other team, any other top 10 league in Europe, he'd be reduced to the bench and possible out of the starting line up for the shit he's shown on the pitch.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Gabriel Martinelli >>> Gabriel Jesus
giphy.gif

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Remember when people were urging Klopp to buy Pickford and then praised Everton for buying him? Those people said that Everton pulled a fast one on Liverpool and got a quality GK on the cheap for £30 million. Then when we signed Alisson, Liverpool was laughed at for paying £66 million for GK who let in 5 goals against us.

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK
Watching some highlights on YT now, the miss by Cenk Tosun in the Palace/Saints game might be the worst miss I've seen in years

Edit: And in the same game, Shane Long, mate, that's pathetic

Last edited:

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Lejeune, what a guy. Mindboggling end to the Everton v Newcastle match but happy to steal - literally - the point from poor Everton.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now that Napoli seems to have found the enthusiasm again, Sunday's Napoli-Juventus should be interesting. It's one of the big hurdles Sarri's team has to face before the end of the season, one where Inter might get closer in the standings again. Because if they don't do that here, there's not gonna be many opportunities left against a team that hardly drops more than 10-12 points in half a season.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ronaldo is unstoppable now tbh.

Albeit this Juventus is simply too good for this Roma. Guess Roma cares more about the match against Lazio because why win trophies, what matters most is beating the other team in your town.

Status
Not open for further replies.