• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
His transfer history doesn't exactly scream defensive rock but he can't be much worse than what we've already got
He is a solid defender with a pretty good eye for attacking opportunities. He was the second best DF of the last season here in Brazil (the best was his partner), fixed the long standing problem of our team having shit defending and made some great assistances. And yes he is much better than fucking mustafi. With that said, paying 5m for a loan until July looks like a pretty bad deal for Arsenal ( and a amazing deal for us)

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
I remember telling people in the thread that Everton would turn a profit on him since he was bound to make the national team. I would also jump on this deal since I don't actually think he's that good.
Yeah, I dunno if the offer is real or not, but the distribution of outcomes for a super young Brazilian striker who's shown top-flight capability is just very positive imo. There are so few good young strikers out there. Unlimited upside and, in a post-TV-deal era, very limited downside (they could easily squeeze 35m from some midtable- PL side no matter what happened).

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Hoping Liverpool win the league by matchday 32. Then they can focus on the CL. Assuming they aren't eliminated lol.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
I always think that's the worse thing, you lose that spark if you relax and it's hard to turn it back on for game after coasting others.

Knowing that Klopp is a black belt in squad management, I'm certain Liverpool will continue the momentum until the end of the season.

Would be great to see him win a treble with the FA Cup, CL, and PL.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Spurs sent Rose on loan to Newcastle for the rest of the season. Walker-Peters loaned to Southampton

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Points for effort at least.

He's not going to be a saviour unless more follow him in.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
I still don't think Liverpool will go unbeaten, all the media keep going on about is a unbeaten season, but there will be such an outpouring of emotion when they cross the line, I can see lots of rotation resting Of players

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
I still don't think Liverpool will go unbeaten, all the media keep going on about is a unbeaten season, but there will be such an outpouring of emotion when they cross the line, I can see lots of rotation resting Of players

The big test is City, calling Liverpool the invincible before we've been to the Etihad is extremely premature.

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
An unbeaten season is overrated, the only reason to go for it would be to make Arsenal fans finally shut up about it

Higher point total > going undefeated

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
UeoUQRC_d.jpg

Well we did something I suppose. Hope we don't ruin this one too.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Rose loan completed. I'm happy with that - seemed the logical choice till the end of the season given our injuries in that area. I'd still hope we would sign Willems permanently in the Summer though as he was class.

Status
Not open for further replies.