• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
i feel VAR enhancing my enjoyment of the sport as we wait for a minute to determine if a player was probably or definitely 3 cm offside

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, come on, this is getting ridiculous, checking milimetres for an offside. It should be used just if a decision is obviously wrong.

Niago

Oct 27, 2017
It looked like he clearly passed it backwards to me, I don't understand why it needed VAR so long to confirm.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Not even mad.
It will be interesting to see the evolution of Man U and Chelsea this season

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
6afeaa7a90594e605d61fe2f72d5eebf_100_100.png

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, what you on about? Why would they bring in new rules if the old rules covered it?

The old rules were the intention of the player were taken into consideration at all times except when the ball hitting the arm leads directly to a goal. Unintentional incidents are allowed to play on 99.99% of the time.

Now the new rules have been extended so a ball hitting the arm leading to a clear goal scoring opportunity is an infraction even when unintentional.
Lol what are YOU on about? I was talking about people complaining the Man city goal shouldn't have been disallowed

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll take that- really poor first half, but we were comfortably the better team in the second.

Worth the train fare to see Neves' goal, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.