• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I would be laughing if I spent almost nothing on a promoted squad. Are they trying to be the new Tottenham?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having some serious deja vu with that 4th goal. Scored by Origi with an assist from Arnold.

Oct 25, 2017
Could be a meme filled second half at this rate.

We need to sort our defence out though ASAP. Can't start letting even teams like Norwich slip through so easily, they seem like a team that is confident to press regardless of who it is. Upfront has been great, but that was to be expected. Big cock got his goal, so commence the statue building

Alisson should be alright by the looks of things. Getting me all nervous though. Don't do me like that

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Brilliant half apart from Alisson's injury. Hopefully it's not too serious. The defence has looked a bit sleepy at times but it is the first game.

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
Don't want to be alarmist or too quick to jump to conclusions... but that Alisson injury could be a monumental blow if it's his achilles.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The most pleasing thing has been our press. It's been relentless, considering it's the first game of the season.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
Really disappointed that the game is decided already so now I have to find something to do. I guess it's time to rewatch the best comedy of the year. Can't wait for the sequel.

81P7m%2BErwFL._SY445_.jpg

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really disappointed that the game is decided already so now I have to find something to do. I guess it's time to rewatch the best comedy of the year. Can't wait for the sequel.

81P7m%2BErwFL._SY445_.jpg
I've really missed you around here.

Henderson has been great thus far.
Perfect game for Naby and/or Ox to get minutes.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Raging at losing the clean sheet. Some slap dash defending. That'll improve though. Can't really complain at a 4-1 win to start the season. Hope Ali is ok.

Can watch the banter unfold through the rest of the league now this weekend.

Scousefury

Oct 28, 2017
Terrible performance thank god we had a shit team to play at home for game 1. Very lazy performance from a few players there.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not the best defence so will need to be more solid there, they still don't half miss or over play chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.