• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I believe United are going to win
Honestly I just don't know.

Chelsea without Hazard are not the same team.

But then we're possibly going to start Greenwood, Maguires had a whole week with the team because Woodward.

If we play like we did when Ole first came in we'll be fine. Just don't get shit again 12 games later.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Maguire brace assisted by AWB, you heard it here first

Terbinator

Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait for that first VAR shenanigans in Old Trafford today and I've got to check Twitter to see what's happening.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Oh god damn you Emery why do you hate Torreira. Guendouzi is shit, this experiment needs to end.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Hmmm, did Maguire even score a goal last season?

Quite fancy putting a cheeky punt on him scoring against Chelsea today!

Still can't quite believe Manchester United paid £80,000,000 for him...

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
United will do alright this season, though not bring in a new forward will seriously dent their Top 4 chances. They probably will manage to edge Chelsea later though.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
The Sky Sports woosh sound effect on replays is doing my head in, was it always this bad?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Arsenal and Newcastle are pretty even so far, which I'd say is disappointing for Arsenal.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Frenkie exposing Valverde and the shit football he's forced on Barça. Finally a player who wants to move the ball quickly and play positional football.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
I'm feeling even happier about our attacking performance on Friday watching Arsenal, they've shown a serious lack of cutting edge so far and their defence doesn't look great either. Sloppy game though.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Sky Sports woosh sound effect on replays is doing my head in, was it always this bad?
AltruisticFlakyAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
zzzzz

no creativity. Monreal and AMN not good enough on the flanks. We will be suffering for a long while waiting for Tierney(Kola?) and Bellerin.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Joelinton and Almiron do not look like they'll be good value for money. I know they're both still adapting and all but...

Status
Not open for further replies.