• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
skysports-david-luiz-arsenal_4739990.jpg

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
My first weekend musings...

City are going to romp the league, Liverpool's front 3 will get heavy legged around Xmas.

I can actually seeing City going unbeaten.

Chelsea are a write off for the transfer ban.. Liverpool and City look like they are playing in a different league

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
That Chelsea defense looks worse than last years Man United defense. Even David Luiz would be a upgrade over those 2. It's going to be a long season even with Rudiger back...

Also Mourinho seems upset and they didn't even had to speak yet...

Thornquist

Jan 22, 2018
Norway
I do feel sorry for Lampard though, they were the better team at half-time, and should consider themselves unlucky here.
He's such a stupid cunt
He does say that he has no illusion that Utd will win the league. This wasn't a thrashing of Chelsea, but its something to build on, it will boost the confidence of the players - something that is very much needed - and it should ease the "Ole out" people for a little while (they will probably be back at the first defeat, but f*** them tbh).

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
Ha.

Honestly they could have been 3-1 up at half time. Such is football.

Nice to be above Liverpool in the table for a few days. These days I have to count every one that comes as there are not many.
Their defence is a tragedy. Don't think even Rudiger can fix that and Chelsea bring Chelsea will sack Lampard

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Unfortunate result for us, on another day we could have been 3 goals up. Zouma losing the plot didn't help.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Unfortunate result for us, on another day we could have been 3 goals up. Zouma losing the plot didn't help.

I'm 67.8% sure that you have mentioned Ipswich Town as one of your teams before...

So, are you a Chelsea fan in Ipswich, or an Ipswich fan in Chelsea?

Can any of youse Arsenal fans tell your players that placing the ball (and defending it) near the corner flag of the oppositions side of the pitch before the extra time has even begun are complete and utter wankbags.

There's no need for that shite, especially when you have 5+ minutes left to play.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'm 67.8% sure that you have mentioned Ipswich Town as one of your teams before...

Can any of youse Arsenal fans tell your players that placing the ball (and defending it) near the corner flag of the oppositions side of the pitch before the extra time has even begun are complete and utter wankbags.

There's no need for that shite, especially when you have 5+ minutes left to play.

I like seeing Ipswich do well as they are my local team but I support Chelsea and attend 7/8 matches a season if I can get tickets.

Chelsea fan in Ipswich basically.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Random bits I've seen tonight for us few United fans.

The result is that United are already halfway towards the total number of clean sheets that they managed at home throughout the whole of last season.

Daniel James has now scored the same amount of goals against top6 opposition as a United player as Lukaku did

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

Aye, I'll give em a ring now

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Martial goal was the key. could go horribly wrong for United since the first half as Chelsea had the control until the Martial goal. On the 2nd half after that goal, Chelsea went all out so they're way more exposed. Bad day for Lampard.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Random bits I've seen tonight for us few United fans.

The result is that United are already halfway towards the total number of clean sheets that they managed at home throughout the whole of last season.

Daniel James has now scored the same amount of goals against top6 opposition as a United player as Lukaku did

Seriously? I was paying attention during his first year and how he seemed only able to score against teams out side of the top six. But I had no idea he's only over scored 1 goal against that group 😲

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Seriously? I was paying attention during his first year and how he seemed only able to score against teams out side of the top six. But I had no idea he's only over scored 1 goal against that group 😲
Yeah. Ignore how we played in many of them etc etc, but only 1 in like 20 matches is shocking.

Deleted member 56449

Banned
May 3, 2019

It's still wasting time and it worked so we're good thanks

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont want Neymar coming to Madrid.

Just let this season be the colossal failure its going to be and start working on the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.