• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Confirmed that Ali is out for a some weeks with the torn calf. :( it took me about 5 weeks before I could even jog at a normal pace. I was a bit older, and not in pristine shape mind you, but still.

Honome

Jan 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
Some predictions for tonight's game (ordered from realistic to absurd):

- Liverpool 4 x 0 Chelsea
- Liverpool 7 x 1 Chelsea
- Liverpool 23 x 0 Chelsea
- Chelsea wins on penalties

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think people are going a little overboard with what happened to Chelsea on Sunday. They easily could've been 3-0 up at half time. They really weren't much worse than United. Not to the tune of 4-0.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
I think people are going a little overboard with what happened to Chelsea on Sunday. They easily could've been 3-0 up at half time. They really weren't much worse than United. Not to the tune of 4-0.
Yeah they were more naive than anything, they were millimetres away from scoring very early on

I fully expect Frank to tell his team to kick our players to take advantage of our crap squad depth.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
eh, United were pretty bad/lucky for most of that game. Not sure how much credit there is to give. Based solely on performances Sunday, I'd favor Chelsea in a rematch.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Great thread here:

It's stuff like this that makes me not ever want to see Manchester City win anything again.

Who wants to see a football club that continuously gets away with everything?
Chelsea were found guilty of this for a second time by FIFA and had 29 players who were adjudged to have been illegally signed in this most recent incident. They also did not admit guilt in the case. City only had 2 players that fell foul and both were signed before new guidance was set in 2016. Chelsea continued to break the rules after the new precedent was set. This is also why their appeal was not upheld and the two window ban remained in place rather than one.

Chelsea (and Barca and Atletico and Madrid, etc) had a monetary fine as well alongside their transfer bans. City's infraction was much smaller than the others so they only had a smaller fine.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On paper the super cup should be seen as the ultimate prize.

It's kinda funny its mostly ignored.

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
Chelsea will win it, as Lampard will become the savior overnight.
BelovedGlassIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like we're bringing back Mandzukic? Would be a wonderful backup signing. Always liked him.

Shav1

May 18, 2018

Idk... They were okay attacking wise but way too open in midfield and at the back.
We're gonna tear them apart if they play like they did.

Have United gotten any credit at all? Lol
No. You guys deserve nothing except relegation.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
From the almost 1.5 game of Chelsea this season....honestly Lampard got them playing well all things considered. Unlucky af.

Also, seems like he gave clear instructions for his CB's to avoid long balls and try to play short passes into midfield. Which David Luiz is much more suitable for than Zouma, that fucker is blind.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad Adrian is holding the Alisson mantle up really well because the rest of liverpool looks like trash

wtf boys?

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
And there we go. Our midfield has been non existent and we've allowed the pressure to build

What the hell happened to Gomez over the summer?

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Pulisic GOAT. Liverpool can't be thrilled leaving Giroud that open on a 2-v-5 break.

Kante outplaying Liverpool's entire midfield.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Adrian is used to the defence in front of him letting him down

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Still wish we hadn't let giroud go, guys hold up play is fantastic and hes a good finisher. Cant believe how much hes struggled for game time at chelsea, hope he gets nailed on there this season.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
The signs were there in pre season and against Norwich, Liverpool's defence looks a little flaky now for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.