• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Is sanchez gone yet? Last I heard Inter wanted to pay 70k a week of his wages lol

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
goodbye El Nino

dz03MDAmaGFzaD1kYjJjMmJiZTRhZDEzYWY1MGM3Y2JlZDZhMWQyZWFhNA==.thumb.jpg

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
God damn Dortmund, why you doing this to me. Letting me sweat until the last minutes. That was fucking close.
Thank god for Sancho.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
God damn Dortmund, why you doing this to me. Letting me sweat until the last minutes. That was fucking close.
Thank god for Sancho.

JustFavreThings

That was a pisspoor first half but stepped up in the 2nd. Can't believe I'm saying this but glad Hummels is back; made some mistakes but rebounded and showed his veteran presence on defense

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
JustFavreThings

That was a pisspoor first half but stepped up in the 2nd. Can't believe I'm saying this but glad Hummels is back; made some mistakes but rebounded and showed his veteran presence on defense
Yeah, Hummels is still good, just has those blackouts every now and then. This season is going to be nerve wrecking though if this is how it starts.

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
After 5mins, Norwich 1-1 Chelsea. What a start! Chelsea's defense is almost non existent. They will struggle to finish top 8 with this heap of crap at the back.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Neither team is mine, but still entertaining. I'm pulling for Norwich, well, because. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.