• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I just noticed that there are actually changes on there, so it's not direct at all. :(

Still, doesn't look too bad.
St. Pancras and Kings Cross are right next to each other (or one and the same) so having to change it up there shouldn't be too messy. It'd be more of a pain if I had to head to the city center and then to some out of the way station to ge to the stadium.

Worst case scenario I'll just follow people in Arsenal shirts during the day haha

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
We should all fear Leicester city this season

0_Brendan-Rodgers-57.jpg

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
I was more worried about Everton this year. Then that loss to Villa has me questioning that worry...

Shav1

May 18, 2018
No no we were resoundly beaten and deserved to lose.
I love to hear this fron a United fan. I really do.
You guys dominated the game though. Weird defensive mistakes cost that match. Was the second goal the one that was a palace attack that started from pogba giving away the ball?

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I love to hear this fron a United fan. I really do.
You guys dominated the game though. Weird defensive mistakes cost that match. Was the second goal the one that was a palace attack that started from pogba giving away the ball?

I've heard everyone else tell me we're a shambles. You're probably the first person that isn't a United fan I've seen say anything to the contrary lol.

I saw the game, we played too much GNDN football and that is a problem United have had for ages, not enough creativity to get through 11 people parked in the box. But we should have won. I won't say deserved as you don;t deserve anything. But we had enough chances to kill the game dead.

And yes, Pogba dawdling in the wrong area of the pitch, AWB going good work to stop Zaha but nobody picking up the runner from deep.

He's genuinely great though.
I don;t tihnk he'd have been nearly as good at Arsenal, had he have gone when he had the chance. Teams play differently and his key attribte would have been nullifed half the time. Same issue United have with James, Rashford and Martial. Great, you're fast. Where the fuck you gonna run to when 18 players are in one half.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
I've heard everyone else tell me we're a shambles. You're probably the first person that isn't a United fan I've seen say anything to the contrary lol.

I saw the game, we played too much GNDN football and that is a problem United have had for ages, not enough creativity to get through 11 people parked in the box. But we should have won. I won't say deserved as you don;t deserve anything. But we had enough chances to kill the game dead.

And yes, Pogba dawdling in the wrong area of the pitch, AWB going good work to stop Zaha but nobody picking up the runner from deep.

I don;t tihnk he'd have been nearly as good at Arsenal, had he have gone when he had the chance. Teams play differently and his key attribte would have been nullifed half the time. Same issue United have with James, Rashford and Martial. Great, you're fast. Where the fuck you gonna run to when 18 players are in one half.
I don't think pace is his only good quality. He has great movement and positioning, works hard and can press and he's a good finisher. He's what shane long wishes he was.

Also what's GNDN?

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think pace is his only good quality. He has great movement and positioning, works hard and can press and he's a good finisher. He's what shane long wishes he was.

Also what's GNDN?
Oh I'm not saying pace is his only quality, but a LOT of his goals in the last 5 years have been on the turn and beating the defender to the ball and getting a 1st or 2nd touch shot off. He's a great striker without doubt. But how many of his goals have come against teams that sit back like say, wolves do, against the top 6? For sure, Arsenla had the talent there to provide him balls over the top or round the corner all day long, but because they are Arsenal, he'd have less space to run into. He's still have gotten goals as you can;t stop a natural finisher.

GNDN is goes nowhere, does nothing. LVG football. Pass it around for a week and maybe have a shot if someone feels lucky. We had lots of the ball in the last 3 games but never did enough with it, despite having loads of attempts at goal.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whaaaat, it's international break already? Lame....

It makes sense considering the UCL and such are beginning soon, making breaks in those times practically impossible, at the same time it's such a cock block: most championships are like 2-4 matches in, some sort of story was beginning to be teased, then we get cockblocked with a break like that for matches that only really matter to small or struggling teams, as the extended Euros means that if your team is anywhere near half decent it's practically guaranteed to qualify.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

When even the death of a 9-years old girl is not enough to stop being a subhuman. I really despise this side of the sport.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I get the feeling Kimmich can excell at every position. ST, GK, bench, etc. Really hope he moves back to RWB w Bayern however.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
So many sitters for the Germans.

I'd say it's your fault.
Pretty sure it's Koeman's fault. He's still holding onto Promes and Dumfries who are hopelessly out of form this season. Blind is too slow as LB to help defend against Werner, Reus and Gnabry.

Face it. We had the chance to win it in 2010. We're now the England of Europe.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
I guess though, with the new handball rules it has to be given if there's contact with the hand no matter the context, right?

Anyway, bullshit regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.