• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Dutch deserve to win this after that atrocious call.

LMAO Germany for giving the finger to Hummels and now you're stuck with Tah and Ginter.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Killed it during the second half. The pen was kind of unfortunate. De Ligt should've headed the ball away instead of complaining with the ball still in play. Its not the finest phase of his young career.

Too bad we gave the draw away in our home game. But we can compete with these teams again.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I guess the Dutch are now the Germans' bogey team.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UEFA could make the Euros 32 teams and Scotland still wouldn't qualify

20 years since their last tournament its embarrassing how far they have fallen

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is Pokemon Masters sponsoring the England game or something? I keep seeing it advertised on the side of the pitch with... Master the Ball or something. If only Bulgaria's keeper had done so eh?

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
ED4X7UeW4AUZTs2

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Surprised Flores has gone back TBH. Wants to get sacked again or something? It's a trend now at Watford and it'll reach a tipping point sooner rather than later.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
We're playing Albania and the sound guys at the Stade de France played the Montenegro anthem by mistake and then they said sorry to "supporters from Armenia" lmao

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Kinda soon I woulda thought 😳 Gotta be just before the Arsenal game eh

They could've waited a bit longer before they fired him. I know their form was a bit shit from last season but still its only been 4 games. Also Flores going back is weird and somehow boring at the same time.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Eto'o was the best striker in La Liga a couple years after I started watching it religiously and as someone that probably saw every single one of his league goals for Barça, the man really, really doesn't get enough credit. 104 goals in 130 league appearances is crazy numbers considering he played in teams where someone else was the main focal point (Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry). That era of La Liga had some really charismatic goalscorers; Ronaldo, Forlán, Eto'o, van Nistelrooy, Güiza, Milito...

Shav1

May 18, 2018
So there are reports going around saying that Drinkwater is out for 4 weeks or so after getting beat up. Apparently he was chatting up some guy's girlfriend

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
At sweden vs norway. First of all this is far too respectful for a game between neighbouring countries. Second of all, Lustig is pish.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
"Competitive Goals" is a pretty loose term when games against San Marino and Andorra count.

Status
Not open for further replies.