• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Making the Euros 16 teams again is what is really needed, the group stages were always hard as fuck.

give me a France, Italy and Netherlands group again

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Peter Lim is such a useless cunt he has fucked Valenica again to please Jorge Mendes

Valencia to finish 12th

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GTA: Vatican City sounds good.
It does.

darkhabits01.jpg

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
How many sexual favors is Madrid and Barca doing w FIFA to get the ratings they get? From the top 100, every Barca player should be -2, 3 sans Messi. How the fuck are Pique, Biscuits, Ramos at 89?😂. Granted, Neuer should be 85 instead of 88, Mueller 1-2 down as well

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many sexual favors is Madrid and Barca doing w FIFA to get the ratings they get? From the top 100, every Barca player should be -2, 3 sans Messi. How the fuck are Pique, Biscuits, Ramos at 89?😂. Granted, Neuer should be 85 instead of 88, Mueller 1-2 down as well

Time is a flat circle. Back in the day when the English teams were kinda wack, their players would still boast ridiculous ratings. Now the tables turned.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Modric injured now. Don't know what Real's fitness training consists of but they should probably question it at this point, having so many muscle injuries doesn't seem normal.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Remember when he was a crucial player for Atletico and decided to become a bench warmer for Barça? Kinda like Coutinho, just much older at that lol
Yeah I remember. Wasn't the best move on his part. Like literally all the news going around for Barca that summer was that they needed squad players to rest their main players. I can't see why he thought it was a good idea to go there... God I hope Coutinho doesn't pull a gun on anyone.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Yeah I remember. Wasn't the best move on his part. Like literally all the news going around for Barca that summer was that they needed squad players to rest their main players. I can't see why he thought it was a good idea to go there... God I hope Coutinho doesn't pull a gun on anyone.
Doesn't seem the type. Say I, someone who never actually met the guy lol.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Modric injured now. Don't know what Real's fitness training consists of but they should probably question it at this point, having so many muscle injuries doesn't seem normal.

Our fitness coach left and was replaced by some Frenchman (Zidane's choice??). Dude doesn't seem to know what he is doing.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The San Paolo's running track is probably the least of their problems right now, it needs heavy renovation from top to bottom.

That stadium needs to be tore down with their ultras inside. Let the people who legit like football enjoy the matches instead of those horrible knobheads, many of which involved with organized crime no less.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Our fitness coach left and was replaced by some Frenchman (Zidane's choice??). Dude doesn't seem to know what he is doing.
Everyone said for three years that Pintus was horrible and didn't know what he was doing, and Dupont was hailed as a great signing, now after three league matches in their respective new teams the genius became the idiot and the idiot became the genius. This kind of inferiority complex, scapegoating and downright schizophrenia is what makes Real Madrid such a chaotic and ungrateful club.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
astounding that "get more fit than the other teams" wasn't a real, sustainable advantage

giving Ole the job was a travesty, but at least Poch is still out there, and not backing Ole in the transfer market means there should be some funds in the bank
I want to see Poch at Utd so he and the club can implode together.

Status
Not open for further replies.