• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Kinda, I thought he was supposed to play today
The only thing stopping him from being sold is his salary. Otherwise Unai, would have gotten rid of him a long time ago. None of the big teams out there want him because they don't feel he is worth it and the smaller teams can't afford his salary so Arsenal are stuck with him.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Wolves should have scored. They're gonna regret it in the 2nd, City are gonna turn it around.

-----

I gotta admit, this got me good lmao

71857673_2926688710723358_1337085630630330368_n.jpg

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool are the only to be top at Christmas and not win the league and they've done it three times since 1992. What's impressive about their run so far is they've done it with Adrian in goal.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
There was a pundit on radio 5 today and he was saying it was almost becoming a problem at the etihad where fans are now almost complacent about losing, they turn up thinking they have allready won

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
People getting ahead of themselves big time. A lead you can make in 8 games you can lose in 8 games.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool can't let this opportunity slip.

City might go undefeated for the rest of the season or something crazy like that.

gutterboy44

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Sucks to know that Wolves beating City will be the best part of United's day. This season is going to feel like eternity. I can't even begin to imagine what the squad is going to look like deeper into the season when injuries start piling up. Maybe we will field an all defensive midfielder line up.

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I hadn't been following the footy at all this afternoon so the Man City score was a shock! Especially after the start Wolves have had. Long way to go though.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
My brother came up to me this morning and said he was going to put a tenner on our team Wolves and ask if I wanted to go halves. I said yeah and so full time comes around and I check the score and hop and skip down the stairs to my brother and I said we won and he was like ...oh shit. Forgot to put the tenner on and cost us £150 each, mother fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.