• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very much looking like it is Liverpool's year at this point. Still too early but I don't see them dropping many points and can see City dropping a lot more.

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
My brother came up to me this morning and said he was going to put a tenner on our team Wolves and ask if I wanted to go halves. I said yeah and so full time comes around and I check the score and hop and skip down the stairs to my brother and I said we won and he was like ...oh shit. Forgot to put the tenner on and cost us £150 each, mother fucker.
LMAO.

Oct 25, 2017
Utd kind of making Newcastle look okay rather than the terrible team they've been.

Still early days in the season for Liverpool, but I'm certainly more confident about our overall Prem chances than last year. The team outside of a few matches hasn't even hit 5th gear yet, and we still don't have Allison back.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Rashord would struggle in the championship and he's on 200k a week lol.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Why did United let Sanchez and Lukakau go again? They weren't exactly lighting up the prem but United's attacking front is so average

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017

Dec 12, 2017
Just woke to the glorious news. Thank you, Wolves!

That puts us 8 points clear...in fucking October...

Must...not...think...of...The...
Treble

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Beating Leicester, City losing and United losing to put Everton in the relegation zone. Absolutely perfect weekend for a Liverpool fan lmao.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
I see that the OGS plan is to unveil his legendary offensive tactics in the Championship next season.

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
This has to be one the worst Manchester United of all time.

The club should scrap everything from management to players.

Ole is shit
Rashford is a bottom of the league forward
Ashley Young should retire in China
Maguire should be bench at best
McTominay is garbage
Marcos Rojo lol

Oct 27, 2017
Beating Leicester, City losing and United losing to put Everton in the relegation zone. Absolutely perfect weekend for a Liverpool fan lmao.
Yeah, Liverpool fans must be ecstatic. I can't see past them for the league this season, they're so good.

Good weekend for us Gunners too. City, Leicester, West Ham and Spurs all losing is great for us.

Man United are staggeringly bad right now. I can't believe it. It's crazy they have such a terrible squad given all the money spent in the last few years.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Imagine spending £80 million on a defender that wasn't really good to begin with. Leicester skipping all the way to the bank.

Deleted member 13155

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
SAF left an ageing squad in the hands of his successor. From there it all went to shit. Bad signings, no real vision.

Maguire is in my eyes a very limited player, way overpriced. I'm dutch and perhaps not entirely objective but Virgil and De Ligt show far more potential and cost less. Not saying De Ligt would be a good signing, he's very young and this United needs some routine on every row. Not playing CL makes this a difficult situation anyway, no one wants to go there.

Pogba is overrated, all he can do is run. Mata, Rojo, Young were already deemed surplus but still play. There is zero identity in this squad. Their place on the table isn't that weird, there are easily 8 teams with arguably better squads.

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who grew up in the 90s watching United's descent into mediocrity has been very enjoyable. The fact they aren't even fun to watch like Liverpool were when they fell off their perch around the same time however just makes them depressing to watch.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Have to wonder how long Utd will stay patient, I personally believe he will resign before being pushed as he won't want to lose his status with Utd fans

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United makes me feel good about this otherwise very bad Madrid, cause things can actually get much worse.

Thank you Ole.

Oct 27, 2017
The World
SAF left an ageing squad in the hands of his successor. From there it all went to shit. Bad signings, no real vision.

Maguire is in my eyes a very limited player, way overpriced. I'm dutch and perhaps not entirely objective but Virgil and De Ligt show far more potential and cost less. Not saying De Ligt would be a good signing, he's very young and this United needs some routine on every row.

Pogba is overrated, all he can do is run. Mata, Rojo, Young were already deemed surplus but still play. There is zero identity in this squad. Their place on the table isn't that weird, there are easily 8 teams with arguably better squads.

Maguire isn't the problem with the squad. Pogba may or may not be a problem. United could only buy people who wanted to come there.

The most worrying aspect for any United fan should be that players are not improving after we buy them, there is something seriously wrong in that backroom. Klopp and Pep improve the players they buy, United makes them become worse.

Hopefully post International Break we get Martial and Pogba back.

Deleted member 13155

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am also a Lakers fan. It gets that bad when a team is used to success and then flounders when they actually have to rebuild after said success.

Lakers missed the playoffs for the past 6 years!

Not acting in time.

SAF's last championship was largely down to RvP. The squad already showed huge cracks and wasn't viable anymore. Then you sign players like Di Maria and load them off within a season, other players who are just mid-table like Schneiderlin etc. They spent millions on decidedly average players, thats going to bite eventually.

Dec 12, 2017
Not acting in time.

SAF's last championship was largely down to RvP. The squad already showed huge cracks and wasn't viable anymore. Then you sign players like Di Maria and load them off within a season, other players who are just mid-table like Schneiderlin etc. They spent millions on decidedly average players, thats going to bite eventually.
Yes, a poor rebuild strategy by bad management.

NHale

Oct 25, 2017
The problem with this United approach is that they really believe the Alex Ferguson method of building the team with academy players + 4/5 acquisitions is going to work in the modern game. You can't compete when you try to force academy players into roles they don't have the talent for. Rashford can't be your main striker, Lingard can't be your attacking midfielder, Greenwood can't be your backup striker, McTominay can't be your main holding mid, etc. Still it seems they are really forcing this issue once again with this "play the kids" approach. Even Guardiola doesn't play Foden very often and he's better than every young United player besides Rashford, you have to earn it by merit not because where you come from.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Remember guys, Ole achievement as a manager was getting Cardiff relegated and winning the title in a league no one knew existed until United wanted him as an intern manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.