• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Juve playing much better, they better finish it off. Can see Inter sneaking in another goal outta nowhere.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Juve playing much better, they better finish it off. Can see Inter sneaking in another goal outta nowhere.

It helps that Inter got away with no yellow cards in at least 3-4 pretty big foul situations. Had most of their defense gained yellows now they would have even harder time containing the attacks.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
It helps that Inter got away with no yellow cards in at least 3-4 pretty big foul situations. Had most of their defense gained yellows now they would have even harder time containing the attacks.

Yeah dunno what the ref is thinking, Inter been kicking the shit out of Juve.

Did Juve have this playstyle last year? Their attacks seem much more vertical with moving players. Last year they seemed to have a hard time creating chances.

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
We've been much better than Inter since Sensi got injured, need to see Ramsey in for Bernardeschi though.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah dunno what the ref is thinking, Inter been kicking the shit out of Juve.

Did Juve have this playstyle last year? Their attacks seem much more vertical with moving players. Last year they seemed to have a hard time creating chances.

Yeah they have been like that especially against big teams. That's how they went 2-0 on Atletico and 3-0 on Napoli. They were caught up both times to be fair (though they ended up winning with Napoli) but this sort of attack has been doing wonders for them in such important matches.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Again a great attack right through the center, they def did not have this last year.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's two 1-2s that hurt a lot for Inter in one week :P

Very deserved win for Juventus. Ronaldo's shot on the bar, the narrowly offside goal that was disallowed, that contact on Dybala in the first half, tons of big saves by Handa, and Inter only scored with a penalty ultimately. Inter definitely proved they are a much better team than they were last year, but they practically have not played against a big team prior to this week, then losing against Barcelona and Juventus in the span of 5 days. Says a lot. Fun match despite a horrible referee.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
One of the best things to happen to Liverpool was Emre Can leaving, who I thought wasn't really good. That forced us to go get Fabinho, who is about 20x better than Can. Thank you Emre Can for having an ego and thinking you were too good for Liverpool.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Mateu Lahoz is probably one of the worst refs ever, he loves getting all of the attention.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
One of the best things to happen to Liverpool was Emre Can leaving, who I thought wasn't really good. That forced us to go get Fabinho, who is about 20x better than Can. Thank you Emre Can for having an ego and thinking you were too good for Liverpool.

Glory hunting dick he is.

Will end up at one the Turkish Istanbul clubs by 28, playing for middle table Turkish team by 32.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Glory hunting dick he is.

Will end up at one the Turkish Istanbul clubs by 28, playing for middle table Turkish team by 32.
Yup. He went there to win the CL and he has been excluded from him the squad. I swear if we had Fabinho and Alisson against Madrid in the CL final, we would have won that game even with Salah injured

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
In retrospective, the result of the Sevilla-Barça match could not be a bigger misrepresentation of what happened in that match... Sevilla had higher xG for the match!
That De Jong striker of theirs was pure shit and missed lots of opportunities when they were absolutely pummeling Barcelona, it could have been 2-0 by the first 20 minutes. Of course, the individual quality of the Barcelona players is ligh years ahead, and it showed in the final result.

Also, that Reguilón kid is pure shit. I'm tired of so-called Real Madrid fans constantly attacking Zidane for loaning him and keeping Marcelo and Mendy, when he has no quality to speak of, shoddy defending and a weak physique. Last night he was completely outclassed by Semedo and Vidal, all he could do was lose the ball, be outrun, and foul. I guess he does run a lot and fight (Comitting dangerous fouls as a result) but running like a headless chicken is not a virtue.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Spalletti going to Milan then

They are doing Inter a massive favour getting his wages off the books

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spalletti going to Milan then

They are doing Inter a massive favour getting his wages off the books

First good news in Inter-land in the past week. Being put in their place both in UCL (practically eliminated in the group after only 2 matches) and in Serie A (Juventus proved they're still a lot better) was quite a 1-2 hit.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The one thing I still don't understand is how Simeone has somehow managed to turn this team of incredible and attacking oriented players into a hyper defensive team that rarely score goals.

I think Atleti needs a new manager, cause on paper they should be running away with this league right now.

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London

giphy.gif

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What if Klopp went to Disneyland instead of Liverpool? Would we still be getting the comedy show we are getting now?

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
I feel kinda bad for Ole. He's out of his depth, but that isn't his fault, really, and he isn't the main problem. It's almost incomprehensible that United have spent as much money as they have over the past six years and ended up with this squad as the result.

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.