• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Tottenham goal was pure FIFA shit. Before going on twice hit the bars and there was a save on the line too.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
I feel like if there isnt at least 7 minutes of extra time we are all being robbed

Edit: okay 7 mins were given, now take shots

INST

Nov 2, 2017
We need new backs. Marcelo is too old, Mendy isn't good enough and Carvajal aint got it no more.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
On one hand, Atalanta has cunt supporters with a history of making monkey chants; on the other, Man City has an illicit background with a bald fraud leading the charge. A tie is a satisfying result I guess

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
of04qs48s2x31.jpg

dean_rcg

Oct 27, 2017
England squad - Maddison included
Goalkeepers: Tom Heaton, Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope
Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Chilwell, Joe Gomez, Harry Maguire, Tyrone Mings, Danny Rose, John Stones, Fikayo Tomori, Kieran Trippier
Midfielders: Ross Barkley, Fabian Delph, Jordan Henderson, James Maddison, Mason Mount, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Declan Rice, Harry Winks
Strikers: Tammy Abraham, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling, Callum Wilson

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
If Liverpool win at the weekend I think they might as well engrave the name on the trophy already, there's no way they'll drop 9 points more than city over the rest of the season

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
If Liverpool win at the weekend I think they might as well engrave the name on the trophy already, there's no way they'll drop 9 points more than city over the rest of the season

Even if Liverpool win (which is a big ask), City will still be favourites for the premier league trophy. 9 points isn't a lot over a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.