• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Ok good goal. Now win the game.

Edit: It's not fair to Ole to have to inherit such a shit team. This Frankenstein monster of a team, hobbled together from transfers overseen by 3 different mangers, needs to be nuked.

Why is young still here?! 😠

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Wait.......................so you're telling me Frankfurt lost? You're telling all of sudden we have a damn chance of making it out of the group if we win our games? :O

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Martial back on my "they need to go" list lol

Edit: Imagine if we still had a player of the calibre of 2012/2013 RVP? This game would have been 4-0 easily already.

Edit: Every terrible defensive moment the play callers are like "where's Ashley Young?" Lol

Rashford would have been on 3 goals so far if he wasn't shit.

Last edited:

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I guess.

Edit: I'm guessing the play there was to surprise the goalie with a rare Ashley Young free kick, but they forgot that Young is trash.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Martial back on my "they need to go" list lol

Edit: Imagine if we still had a player of the calibre of 2012/2013 RVP? This game would have been 4-0 easily already.

Edit: Every terrible defensive moment the play callers are like "where's Ashley Young?" Lol

Rashford would have been on 3 goals so far if he wasn't shit.

RVP single handedly won you the league that year, perhaps a tad harsh to compare your current bunch to them.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
That was a bit better last night. The finishing needs to improve but the goals that were actually scored were good.

Nice to see Mata being deployed ina game he can actually contribute to (low blocks) and not in games where he is woefully incapable now (when playing on the counter).

The question remains, why Ashley Young.

At least Williams will play at the weekend.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
RVP single handedly won you the league that year, perhaps a tad harsh to compare your current bunch to them.

I mean I would have preferred Lukaku to still be on the team to be honest. Besides his horrid first touch abilities, he was to me more consistent in squaring away chances of the ball was at his feet.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I mean I would have preferred Lukaku to still be on the team to be honest. Besides his horrid first touch abilities, he was to me more consistent in squaring away chances of the ball was at his feet.
I think Lukaku needed to go in the end.

He and Pogba also fell out.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
united scoring 3 and keeping that sweet sweet clean sheet

you know what that means;

"Ole's at the wheel,

"Tell me how does it feel,

"We've got Sánchez, Paul Pogba and Fred,

"Marcus Rashford, a Manc born and bred,

"Duh du, du du du du du

"Duh du, du du du du du

"The greatest of English football,

"We've won it all."

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017

"Ole's at the wheel,

"Duh du, du du du du du

"Duh du, du du du du du

"We've won it all."

Mini revival part 2

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017

"Ole's at the wheel,

"Duh du, du du du du du

"Duh du, du du du du du

"We've won it all."
reported.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Lukaku needed to go in the end.

He and Pogba also fell out.

Give us (Juventus) back Pogba you monsters. Also, while we're at it, Barca should give us Vidal back. Then we just need to convince Pirlo to come back. It doesn't matter if he doesn't run, he only needs to score from free kicks, which he does a lot. Then we have rebuilt the GOAT midfield (not counting the sides because it was a 3-5-2, so effectively looking at middle-midfield) which I miss every day :(

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Give us (Juventus) back Pogba you monsters. Also, while we're at it, Barca should give us Vidal back. Then we just need to convince Pirlo to come back. It doesn't matter if he doesn't run, he only needs to score from free kicks, which he does a lot. Then we have rebuilt the GOAT midfield (not counting the sides because it was a 3-5-2, so effectively looking at middle-midfield) which I miss every day :(
I think you'll only have to wait about 7 months and you might get him.

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy how Bale and James seemed to have eliminated themselves from the picture after a promising start of the season for both.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be cool if all the black players left the Serie A. Let Italy keep their racist league.

There's some shitty people in the Lega (eg. Lotito), and there's two teams with fascism ingrained in their history (Verona and Lazio), and unfortunately like in many countries there's a lot of idiots between supporters. No reason to punish the 90% of teams who don't have this issue in Serie A, nor you should fuck over dozens of millions of fans of the sport who don't condone this fuckery, let alone take away chances from players themselves (Italy's U19, U17, etc. have plenty of black Italian players for example).

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
If you get Vidal back, it means no CL

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

l9otbxwjchx31.jpg

Wut lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.