• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

It's a relief being on the outside looking in on Mourinho and his antics again.

Exactly. Sink or swim, he's gonna be entertaining to follow for sure.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
PSG looking for a brand to sponsor the Parc des Princes lol. As if they don't have enough money already without making one of the most iconic stadiums in France the BeIn Sports™ Arena or some shit. Pathetic.
Watch how it randomly ends up being sponsored by a qatar-owned brand and the deal is valued at twice what it should be.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
I will put 20€ on Mou Chelsea winning against the bald fraud tomorrow

PSG looking for a brand to sponsor the Parc des Princes lol. As if they don't have enough money already without making one of the most iconic stadiums in France the BeIn Sports™ Arena or some shit. Pathetic.
Watch how it randomly ends up being sponsored by a qatar-owned brand and the deal is valued at twice what it should be.

Le Parc des Princes Qatari

Last edited:

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Scotland will face Israel in their one-off Euro 2020 play-off semi-final at Hampden on 26 March.
And if Steve Clarke's side progress, they will be away to Norway or Serbia for a finals place five days later.

Northern Ireland will host Republic of Ireland in Belfast if both sides win their respective semi-finals at Bosnia-Herzegovina and Slovakia.

That would something considering current politics.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
If Xhaka is back this weekend I hope the fans don't boo him, just move on. If his performances pick up he can go back in the team, if not he can move on in the summer ..

Also why does half the forum seem to have some shitty paint drawing as their avatar? It looks like some bad thundercats fan art or something

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
User banned (1 month): trolling, history of severe and related infractions
If Xhaka is back this weekend I hope the fans don't boo him, just move on. If his performances pick up he can go back in the team, if not he can move on in the summer ..

Also why does half the forum seem to have some shitty paint drawing as their avatar? It looks like some bad thundercats fan art or something

He's been shite for four years, don't think him getting booed is going to flip that around, lol

Loving all these cocky dippers, plenty of time yet for you boys to slip up...

but for real, the second half of the league should be great entertainment. Hopefully City can get healthy on the defensive side and really challenge Liverpool down the stretch. It would be fun to see a reverse of last year with City chasing and Liverpool doing just enough to stay top(ish)

So glad the intl. break is over.. Vamonos!!

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
He's been shite for four years, don't think him getting booed is going to flip that around, lol

but for real, the second half of the league should be great entertainment. Hopefully City can get healthy on the defensive side and really challenge Liverpool down the stretch. It would be fun to see a reverse of last year with City chasing and Liverpool doing just enough to stay top(ish)

Tory.

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
Weird thing to brag about. People have been banned for use of that word in the past btw.

Aren't you the guy that always posts about Raheem Sterling, hmmm

anyway

Weird that Varane is included in that team of the decade, no?

Thinking Kompany, Hummels, Silva, Bonucci, Chielinni, hell maybe Boateng and probably some others are more deserving

Last edited:

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Madrid didn't win those 3 UCLs because of their defense.

jordi alba over marcelo. varane has no business being in there, agree on alves (no comparable rightbacks with longeivity during this last decade)

chielini, hummels both over varane. (ramos is an awful defender, but has to many clutch moments where he's decided games to not count him) so okay with ramos based on that.

kompany has been abscent way to much to count him. modric over kroos, and can't really think of any better option than busquets.

attack? can't argue with that. since it's the last decade. and lewandowski is a machine, only other one even in with a shout would be suarez. and if it was between 05 to 15 you'd have zlatan there instead of lewandowski.

david silva is deserving aswell.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
No way Alba over Marcelo. Would indeed replace Varane. Ramos is a weird one, fucks up a lot in La Liga but in the CL he is like a 1 man wall.

Would put the Barca trio in that midfield (Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets), based on the first half of the decade alone.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Forward spot is tough, Lewandowski is prob fine but Suarez and Aguero have reasonable cases, I think. (And I'd put Neymar closer to the top than most other people would.)

Agree Varane is bizarre. Chiellini above him, Godin seems to deserve a mention too given he was at the heart of those amazing defensive Atletico teams. (Also scored the title-clincher.)

Modric over Kroos prob correct, too.

Also, Arjen Robben has had an amazing decade. If we were to drop one of the CMs and play a 4-2-3-1 with Messi at #10 he plays over Kroos/Modric.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
We did it.. we made it through another international break

One more left later in the season but that's when the EURO Play-Offs happen so it's not shit

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
oh, yeah how could i forget godin. if we are just going on defense then i would probably put godin and chielini there.

Robben has actually won a CL with Bayern. I'd put him at RW and Messi CF.

05 - 15 yeah i would have robben in there all day.

Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets

05 - 15 yeah, i agree 100% last 10? you could probably still argue for iniesta over david silva. if we do 05 - 15 i would probably do xavi - ini - sneiijder as the middfield though.

No way Alba over Marcelo

i mean if it's quality alone and we disregard position for a bit. the fullbacks should be dani alves and phillip lahm all day. i do think alba is a better leftback than marcelo, marcelo has been a disaster for his nation and in laliga he's had casemiro and varane working overtime to cover for him.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
05 - 15 yeah i would have robben in there all day.
Bayern CL win was still 2012/13 and WC semis was 2014. Robben pretty much singlehandedly gifted van Gaal the Man Utd managerial job, first by signing him at Bayern in 2009 and reaching the CL final. Then at the national team level where Robben masked his often shoddy tactics.

Kovac couldn't get shit done even with Lewa.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

Bye, Jerry.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Wtf is Dortmund doing.

getting rid of favre.

Kovac couldn't get shit done even with Lewa.

that's more down to a middfield and defense than lewandowski. the numbers lewandowski have produced season after season for bayern? you can't expect more of a striker so he's def done his part. i don't think you can swap messi to a cf though to get robben in there. other than that i 100% agree with what you've said about robben, and iv'e always had a soft spot for the dutch national team, going all the way back to the 80's with gullit and van basten who were my heroes pmuch growing up eventhough i'm a swede myself.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Sancho, gonna be stuck with those underachievers until someone comes along with £150m

Gladbach are the only hope

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Sancho will be out of there this summer for less than that. The fact that he didn't sign a contract extension when he got a new salary was telling.

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
It's really quite unfortunate because it's a quality squad on paper. Just can't seem to bring that on the pitch this season.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
can see him leave as early as jan.
Lots of stuff swirling that United are going to pull the trigger and that the only thing that stopped them in the summer was the number Dortmund quoted for a player with that much experience. No idea how it will magically have fallen enough to be acceptable all of a sudden.

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Lots of stuff swirling that United

i don't think sancho wants to go to a club that is as badly managed as united. he'd be moronic to go there, he might aswell stay at bvb and keep producing and then get a better move next summer. united is trash tier in terms of club management, and that won't change until ownership changes.

a club without cl would make no sense for sancho, and united ain't near that. chances of winning the europa league? not good either.

can see him replace willian at chelsea, best place for him in england would be liverpool though. he'd make great strides under klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.