• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
imagine playing a boomer goalkeeper

tenor.gif

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
What do the Arsenal fans make of Freddie's first team sheet?

Arsenal (4-3-1-2)

Bernd Leno
Calum Chambers
Shkodran Mustafi
David Luiz Moreira Marinho
Sead Kolasinac
Matteo Guendouzi
Granit Xhaka
Joe Willock
Mesut Özil
Alexandre Lacazette
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Happy to see Xhaka and Mustafi back?
I'm out of a loop, is Sokratis/Holding injured ?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Arsenal fans got what they wanted, now they have to get behind Xhaxa and Mustafi in their first game after Emery.

Hoping for a couple of quick-fire Norwich goals for the meltdowns.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
I know he wouldn't just the speculation / reporting from the awful british press this week has been ridiculous to watch. I will keep hoping he goes to Dortmund.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Arsenal is way too much a project right now. Whoever eventually gets in as manager has their work cut out for them.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
Am I recalling incorrectly or didn't they specifically say they wouldn't use VAR for that sort of nonsense after how it became a debacle at the WWC?

Edit: they did say that

Edit 2: my b, it was for player encroachment not gk. still that NEVER gets fucking called.

Last edited:

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Carragher will have a field day with that first half from an Arsenal perspective.

Tarantism

Nov 8, 2017
Shouldn't get the job just for picking mustafi and xhaka.

Am I recalling incorrectly or didn't they specifically say they wouldn't use VAR for that sort of nonsense after how it became a debacle at the WWC?

Edit: they did say that

Edit 2: my b, it was for player encroachment not gk. still that NEVER gets fucking called.

Its cos one of the players who encroached cleared the rebound.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
problems go deeper than emery but I think Freddie somehow managed to pick the worst possible defense and midfield lineup this roster has the capability of producing

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
We're still paying the price for Wenger having complete control over the club for so long, I dont honestly know how it can be fixed at this point

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
F1 is finished, so now I'm watching Arsenal. Not the prettiest football I've ever seen in my life. :|

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Whenever we score we look immediately like conceding afterwards, that's another problem we had under wenger that never went away

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
Wenger built squad after squad where mediocrity was accepted. The board never said 'boo' because Arsenal had consistent Top 4 finishes.
problems go deeper than emery but I think Freddie somehow managed to pick the worst possible defense and midfield lineup this roster has the capability of producing
We're still paying the price for Wenger having complete control over the club for so long, I dont honestly know how it can be fixed at this point

I agree with you all.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Why is our £80m club record signing sitting on the bench when we really need to win a game

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
Freddie certainly didn't do himself many favours with that woeful team selection, but again, the entire squad need a good hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.