• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Norwich spoiling the jokes for everyone

Ole:
RichLazyDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Expecting Liverpool to completely trash Spurs.

I'm thinking this is going to be chalked up as Liverpool's first loss of the season.

Mourinho always plays a system (Parking the Bus™) that frustrates Liverpool's attacking (and counter attacking) prowess, and they'll make just one mistake, and Tottenham will squeak a goal through.

An uninspiring 1-0 win to Spurs, me thinks.

And yay! Ipswich Town won 4-1 at home ... 🥳

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Surprising game from Leicester today.

Really poor showing from a lot of the top players: Soyuncu, Maddison and Chilwell

They're missing Ndidi badly.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Hoping for either a full Mou meltdown or a classic Livepool "slip" today.

Anything in between (ie, a natural win for Liverpool by 2 or 3 goals without any nonsense during the match) just won't satisfy me lol

Edit: Oh my. That Spurs defense is gonna have a bad day today.

Last edited:

INST

Nov 2, 2017
I'm thinking this is going to be chalked up as Liverpool's first loss of the season.

Mourinho always plays a system (Parking the Bus™) that frustrates Liverpool's attacking (and counter attacking) prowess, and they'll make just one mistake, and Tottenham will squeak a goal through.

An uninspiring 1-0 win to Spurs, me thinks.

And yay! Ipswich Town won 4-1 at home ... 🥳

That used to be the case.

Mourinho lost all ability he had. Got nothing left. Klopps Liverpool have matured this season and are able to break defenses down eventually.

Should have been up 0-1 already.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Gonna be honest, Spurs haven't been awful...yet. They should be losing already, Liverpool has had at least 2 very clear goal chances (saved by the post and the keeper) but Spurs are trying at least....

Inb4 Liverpool scores 5 in the 2nd half.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
RIP Spurs. It was coming, they're lucky this is just the 1st in the match... should be 2 or 3 by now.

Also, conceding a goal from a throw-in is poor form. Not that Liverpool's play was bad by any measure BUT usually throw-ins are the least dangerous play by your opponent...

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Bobby! I thought VAR was going to disallow that then

+That is never a fucking yellow, Atkinson desperate for attention again

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Oh god, wtf is this shit Nike!? Jesus Christ, I've seen towels that look better than this crap.

2d18b59688fcd43ed269782687dad5ccbd7a7f156e8b87d9c7056658bb16218f.jpg

Hope this is just a fake...if it's not...dear god.....

nature boy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that goal shouldn't have counted imo ( not the handball, but the throw-in shouldn't have been given to Liverpool)

Clear and obvious error.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
How did Son miss that?

Liverpool kinda risking themselves a bit there, they should score again to make sure they secure the win. Son & co won't miss forever either.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Liverpool could have (and should have) scored a bunch in the 1st half, Spurs missed a bunch of chances in the 2nd half. The just winner was the team that actually managed to put one in.

Overall entetaining match!

Status
Not open for further replies.