• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Grats Southampton! Glad to see they are reviving. Dunno why, have a soft spot for them.

Could it be because you swooped half of the best players in Southampton (at the time) to join Liverpool?

As a neutral, that was a fairly entertaining match however, Liverpool should have been three goals up in the first half, and Tottenham had at least three decent chances and one miss-of-the-day in the second half.

So, why do I still get this horrible feeling that Manchester City are going to win the league this year?!

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Super happy we were able to keep a clean sheet today. Definitely fell off the mark in the second half, and we're lucky Tot couldn't finish off two chances that should have been goals. Phew.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lukaku hits the post 22 seconds into the match. Damn son.

EDIT: And there goes the assist for Lautaro. 1-0 for Inter.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Could it be because you swooped half of the best players in Southampton (at the time) to join Liverpool?

As a neutral, that was a fairly entertaining match however, Liverpool should have been three goals up in the first half, and Tottenham had at least three decent chances and one miss-of-the-day in the second half.

So, why do I still get this horrible feeling that Manchester City are going to win the league this year?!

I ain't a Liverpool fan! I just like Southampton :o

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
All rumours pointing to Xavi taking the deal. Could be manager starting from the next match. Time to bring the rulers out again.

Bkz-iZsIIAAxH8w.jpg

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Wait what? I don't follow soccer for a few weeks and now Xavi is rumored as manager? Can't be any worse then Valverde. When was the last time Barca sacked a coached midseason though?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Got nothing against Howe or Bournemouth but this has been coming for a long time and they only have themselves to blame. I know I know they've been decimated by injuries but they spent £20 million on Solanke and he's been fit all season I think. At some point the finger has to be pointed at someone because they've only got 4 points since November I think. Everton haven't had their first choice midfield all season and I'm sure every team has had similar issues but injuries are never the sole reason. Souness was right they've been in the Prem 4-5 years now and still think passing around in their area with a GK playing his first game of the season is a good idea. Goes some way to explaining the 300 conceded goals.

It's over.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Don't like to see that sort of score line in PL... I still think Liverpool are going to be grateful for the lead they have as I can see City going undefeated until end of season...

still the slight difference in team mentality Liverpool would not of scored more second half as they do tend to take their foot of the gas when leading comfortably, city don't

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Don't like to see that sort of score line in PL... I still think Liverpool are going to be grateful for the lead they have as I can see City going undefeated until end of season...

still the slight difference in team mentality Liverpool would not of scored more second half as they do tend to take their foot of the gas when leading comfortably, city don't
Liverpool aren't dropping enough points for City to win even if they did go unbeaten. It's done.

Bersi

Oct 25, 2017
That Zaniolo injury looked dangerously similar to the Ronaldo one that happened in 2000..... hopefully is not that serious.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Valverde is a damn hero. It's an ugly tackle, but he did exactly what his team needed on the expense of his own game.

This dude is special.

INST

Nov 2, 2017

For those who don't know, he does this in the 116th minute at 0-0. Real goes on and wins the penalties.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Juventus suffered waaaay too much in this match after leading by 2 in less than 10 minutes and seemingly dominating easily. 2nd half was not good at all, wasted too many chances to close it and gave Roma an insane amount of chances with horror mistakes. Still, a crucial win that puts a +2 lead in a weekend that legit risked Inter taking the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.