• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
City schedule is disgusting
EOMjYzfXsAAHl0A
This is nuts lol.. yikes.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
To be fair, Barça's lineup needs a big shakeup. The best players are all getting quite old, with only Messi truly maintaining a solid (read: fantastic) level of performance IMO. They're not a bad team by any means, but always seem to crumble in elimination matches for some reason or the other.
They are terrible at signing players... They had Suarez + Messi already as forwards and went after Dembele and Griezman (+Neymar LOLOLOL). Not sure why they think they need 4/5 world class forwards (a bit of a stretch for Dembele, but they paid World Class price for him). they also got Malcom that had a few minutes to show his football and was quickly burned. At the same time they keep having any Spanish or Catalan player (Specially this) because, you know, Spanish and Catalans must be better than other just because they were born there. I personally hate Sergi Roberto, he is way worst than the rest of the team but he usually finds space for an assist whenever Barça is beating a dead dog on the street so the press thinks he is great. I honestly doubt foreing players would want to come to Barça to fight for a position against a Catalan/Spanish player. Busquets and Piqué (this one in special) will never leave the first team, if Van Dijk was in Barça he be Piqué's sub.

Real does a much better job at loaning young players and bringing they back when they are mature, Barça likes to give young players 3-5 matches (not full matches) and if they dont do superb (even if the team played badly as a whole) then they are burned and will see the way out in the next window.

Barça dominating La Liga + Catalonya newspapers are terrible combination as well, the team can be bad and win 3-0 half the matches and all the newspapers do is praise the team and try to say bad things about Real Madrid... then everytime they lose El Clasico or Atl Madrid or a Champions League match it seems like it is the end of fckng world because they spent 11 months praising the team and then they are kicked out of championship? Makes no sense (they must think)!

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
They are terrible at signing players... They had Suarez + Messi already as forwards and went after Dembele and Griezman (+Neymar LOLOLOL). Not sure why they think they need 4/5 world class forwards (a bit of a stretch for Dembele, but they paid World Class price for him). they also got Malcom that had a few minutes to show his football and was quickly burned. At the same time they keep having any Spanish or Catalan player (Specially this) because, you know, Spanish and Catalans must be better than other just because they were born there. I personally hate Sergi Roberto, he is way worst than the rest of the team but he usually finds space for an assist whenever Barça is beating a dead dog on the street so the press thinks he is great. I honestly doubt foreing players would want to come to Barça to fight for a position against a Catalan/Spanish player. Busquets and Piqué (this one in special) will never leave the first team, if Van Dijk was in Barça he be Piqué's sub.

Real does a much better job at loaning young players and bringing they back when they are mature, Barça likes to give young players 3-5 matches (not full matches) and if they dont do superb (even if the team played badly as a whole) then they are burned and will see the way out in the next window.

Barça dominating La Liga + Catalonya newspapers are terrible combination as well, the team can be bad and win 3-0 half the matches and all the newspapers do is praise the team and try to say bad things about Real Madrid... then everytime they lose El Clasico or Atl Madrid or a Champions League match it seems like it is the end of fckng world because they spent 11 months praising the team and then they are kicked out of championship? Makes no sense (they must think)!
Yeah, I've had the impression Barça's board hasn't been great at it's job for a while... Messi, with the help of Neymar (for a while) and Suarez has held the club on the top level, internally at least. But you do get the impression that as soon as his form drops or worse, as soon as he retires, Barça is gonna suffer a lot.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

It's been two days since Setien took over and Puig is already getting called up. Lovely.

Last edited:

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
I would be very, very pleasantly surprised if United manage to land Bruno Fernandes in this transfer window.

Watch us fuck it up spectacularly.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is Eriksen's agent fluffing him up, he is a decent player but the way the talk about him goes you would think he is De Bruyne or some other stellar midfielder.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would be very, very pleasantly surprised if United manage to land Bruno Fernandes in this transfer window.

Watch us fuck it up spectacularly.

You would only lose out if there was other big club takers who would pay close to a silly wage to get him. If none of them are looking right now you have a chance.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
look at this bs. If he didn't get enough votes, keep him off

MOD EDIT: Link removed, as we do not allow this source here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a bit strange personally but it doesn't change what I think of players. I do like seeing players being friends outside of the side though - I definitely think our Brazilian clique has really helped new players settle. Aurelio, Lucas, Cavalieri, Doni, Coutinho, Firmino, Fabinho all having overlap and seeming to share their home culture with each others families.

Also confirmation that Origi is GOAT

The rest of the league should be scared of this - suggests Firmino (and Salah a bit) has been unlucky and if they come back to match xG then they'll start scoring more in the 2nd half of the season.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
It's not like the Sun or Express are that much better, I assume there was one particular story led to then getting banned
No I'm fairly sure with the DM its just that they are a piece of shit racist shitehole. Not one particular article.

The others are shit too, no doubt.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Of all the transfers that could have happened this window, Ashley Young to Inter Milan is the absolute last thing I would ever have expected.

Is Ole finally clearing the rot?

All the best to him, though. In his prime he was one of United's greatest but he really hasn't been up to it for about 3 years, now.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Tiger Woods was injured and out of form for most of the decade and still took home 551 million

Status
Not open for further replies.