• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Isak doing crazy stuff. This La Real vs Athletic game is great!

Edit: Holy shit Isak!

Edit 2: Now it has devolved into a proper derby. Gonna be a bit tense if both teams make the CdR final.

Last edited:

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Bale.

YsFaEJz.png

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Napoli losing to Leece. Heh. Juventus losing to Verona yesterday.

Serie a full of surprises again

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd also hold a grudge if the richest club just buys the best players in the league to make the competition worse.

Draconian

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Milan has been absolutely dominant in this match. 2-0 is well deserved. Inter look completely lifeless.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Ibra 38 years old no legs easily the best player in Italy after Penaldo.

Serie A , Italy , 2020. From the best league in the world to one of the worst one.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ibra 38 years old no legs easily the best player in Italy after Penaldo.

Serie A , Italy , 2020. From the best league in the world to one of the worst one.

I love you man but your attempts to shit on Serie A on what is a great and exciting year with multiple great attackers doing amazing things (Ronaldo, Immobile, Lukaku, etc.) are not fair. Serie A is nowhere where it used to be and the stadium situation is dire, but it's not like there's that many championships that are currently better than Serie A. PL and Liga sure. Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and the others? Not really, no.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
You must be pretty fucking ignorant to say Rapenaldo wouldn't be a top3 strikers in any league he'd play still.

And Ibra it goes without saying, numbers don't lie. In a match like this with all that is behind, a player like him? The guys is a freakin martian build-wise and trains like an hungry for fame kid.

The two are Juve's and Milan's, so it's not like it makes me happy, but come the fuck on

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
You must be pretty fucking ignorant to say Rapenaldo wouldn't be a top3 strikers in any league he'd play still.

And Ibra it goes without saying, numbers don't lie. In a match like this with all that is behind, a player like him? The guys is a freakin martian build-wise and trains like an hungry for fame kid.

The two are Juve's and Milan's, so it's not like it makes me happy, but come the fuck on
I never said that. It's clear that player age decline has changed dramatically in the last decade ( not only in football ) but seeing Ibra coming back from fucking US and dominate games left and right even after a serious injury 2 years ago makes me think.
Also Inter is going to win.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO WTF IS GOING ON

Probably offside tho, being VAR'd

Nope, it's on. On Sky's pictures it looked offside. Guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.