• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Again,
pioli-out.jpg

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
We're just as shit as Napoli so it will be a close game.
We've just lost to the 17th team of the league.
At home.

Koulibaly is back to its pre-2016 form, Milik needs to be inside to net in order to score(I mean literally - look at how did he score yesrerday holy fuck), Gattuso is not a professional coach and Ospina, while decent, is definitely not our best gk but for some reason he's always playing

bonus:lolzano

Barcellona could side its u23 team and still win both matches flawlessly.

Plus, the "Napoli in the round of 16" curse is still on

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We've just lost to the 17th team of the league.
At home.

Koulibaly is back to its pre-2016 form, Milik needs to be inside to net in order to score(I mean literally - look at how did he score yesrerday holy fuck), Gattuso is not a professional coach and Ospina, while decent, is definitely not our best gk but for some reason he's always playing

bonus:lolzano

Barcellona could side its u23 team and still win both matches flawlessly.

Plus, the "Napoli in the round of 16" curse is still on
We lost to #20 in the league several weeks ago. Granted, that was under Valverde but still. Anything can happen. Can't beat that curse though.

Messi and Frenkie are our only shining beacons.

Last edited:

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Since both teams aren't super hot right now, it'll be a thrilling 3-3 or 4-4 match or a boring 0-0 affair that'll put us all to sleep.

No other option allowed.

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017
We lost to #20 in the league several weeks ago. Granted, that was under Valverde but still. Anything can happen. Can't beat that curse though.

Messi and Frenkie are our only shining beacons.

not that it's a race lol, but we've also lost to the 18th and tied to the 20th and by the day Napoli-Barcellona comes we'll probably have gifted points to the 19th too

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Ah of course Deli would make fun of coronavirus
www.bbc.com

Alli apologises for coronavirus 'joke'

Tottenham's Dele Alli apologises for a social media post in which he joked about the coronavirus outbreak, saying "I let myself down and the club".

They need to introduce Social Media courses at Football Clubs.

Some of these younger lads in football are absolute idiots when it comes to what they post on their socials...

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Do or die for Benfica today.

2nd round of the Cup semi-finals, away for Benfica with the result right now being 3-2. Which means even a 1-0 defeat today would end their run for the Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.