• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
EQQIbGNW4AM7TfE

One of my favourite pic. By far the most dangerous player of all time. Double / triple team all the time to stop him.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
They need to introduce Social Media courses at Football Clubs.

Some of these younger lads in football are absolute idiots when it comes to what they post on their socials...

They already do and have done for some time. They get lots of general media training at academy level and will include stuff like twitter etc.

It doesn't stop idiots being idiots.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I live in the US and put my liverpool scarf in my cube at work. Coworker asked me if its a soccer team. Then asked if they are any good.

And I told them they are the best team in the world.

I've always said that over the years but this is the first time it wasn't a lie

FeelsGoodMan

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Expected that Dortmund makes mountains of cash with Sancho. Lol at dembele. Not really cruising since he left.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
We wanted Fekir to play with our front 3, possible rotation and as an attacking mid. I could see the same with Sancho.

Sancho and Werner tho...

Obviously if we sold one of the front 3. However, maybe Klopp thinks he could persuade both to come with a view to turning over the side and also to rest our key players a bit more. They'd both get regular game time (it's not as if we're short on games) and we have loads of players going to AFCON. Then would allow us to move on one of the front 3 the following year and reinvest into the side. Seems v unlikely but who wouldn't want to be part of this team under Klopp?

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Surely Werner in means someone's going out.

Salah is going to miss the start of the season due to the Olympics and alongside Mane most of January due to AFCON.Signing Werner will make rotating easier especially with Shaqiri likely to leave in the summer Liverpool will be light on backup for the front three.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Surely Werner in means someone's going out.
Why does someone has to leave? We are losing quite a few players already this summer. Lallana, Lovren, Origi (possibly) and Shaqiri. We won't be losing any of our main players. With the African Cup of Nations being in January, if we get Werner and Sancho, it would be for depth and to provide cover while 3 of our players will be gone (Mane, Salah and Keita.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Why does someone has to leave? We are losing quite a few players already this summer. Lallana, Lovren, Origi (possibly) and Shaqiri. We won't be losing any of our main players. With the African Cup of Nations being in January, if we get Werner and Sancho, it would be for depth and to provide cover while 3 of our players will be gone (Mane, Salah and Keita.
I can't see either joining to be rotation or backup tbh.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Werner & Sancho would be better joining Chelsea, they'll just end up as back up at Liverpool if the current front 3 stay.

So happy with Ziyech, we've been crying out for a player like him. With Ruben back in training we should have some more goals in the team this season.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
We should have signed him last summer. Overmars was straight up recommending we do ffs.

But of course we had to sign Pepe instead...

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Werner & Sancho would be better joining Chelsea, they'll just end up as back up at Liverpool if the current front 3 stay.

So happy with Ziyech, we've been crying out for a player like him. With Ruben back in training we should have some more goals in the team this season.
Working out great for Pulisic, isn't it? Yes I know he's injured but he wasn't getting much game time when he was fit anyway. Werner and Sancho would get plenty of game time at Liverpool especially with AFCON this year and if Mo decides to play in the Olympics.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Working out great for Pulisic, isn't it? Yes I know he's injured but he wasn't getting much game time when he was fit anyway. Werner and Sancho would get plenty of game time at Liverpool especially with AFCON this year and if Mo decides to play in the Olympics.

Pulisic had plenty of game time prior to his injury, in fact he has been one of our better players. Having Werner, Pulisic, Sancho, CHO etc either side of Tammy plus Ziyech to is a pretty decent attacking line up. We have to replace Willian and Pedro.

Regardless of the AFCON or the Olympics your current front three will be your default starters because they are that good currently so they'll start as soon as they are back with the squad no doubt.

Chelsea don't have that problem of having undroppable players currently.

Last edited:

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
Very happy with the Ziyech signing and still expect us to take a run at Sancho because i think Willian is not going to sign a new deal. I can also see us selling Kante in the summer.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Pulisic had plenty of game time prior to his injury, in fact he has been one of our better players. Having Werner, Pulisic, Sancho, CHO etc either side of Tammy plus Ziyech to is a pretty decent attacking line up. We have to replace Willian and Pedro.

Regardless of the AFCON or the Olympics your current front three will be your default starters because they are that good currently so they'll start as soon as they are back with the squad no doubt.

Chelsea don't have that problem of having undroppable players currently.
Again we have the AFCON, Mo possibly missing games at the start of the season. Klopp has rotated heavily this season but yet people tend to ignore that. We also will have CL, and I think Klopp will have a go at the FA and Caraboa cup next season. We'll be able to do that with Werner and Sancho (?) in the side. Also if those guys want to up their games Klopp would be the better manager for them to do that, no offense to Lampard.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Again we have the AFCON, Mo possibly missing games at the start of the season. Klopp has rotated heavily this season but yet people tend to ignore that. We also will have CL, and I think Klopp will have a go at the FA and Caraboa cup next season. We'll be able to do that with Werner and Sancho (?) in the side. Also if those guys want to up their games Klopp would be the better manager for them to do that, no offense to Lampard.

Not necessarily as Lampard has shown faith in our younger players, yes the transfer ban helped previously but they enjoy playing under him, we just need more goals in the side and a better keeper.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Not necessarily as Lampard has shown faith in our younger players, yes the transfer ban helped previously but they enjoy playing under him, we just need more goals in the side and a better keeper.
But Klopp has shown faith in youngsters and they enjoy playing for him. Like I said I like Lampard but Klopp have improved players, the same can't be said for Lampard (at the moment)

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
But Klopp has shown faith in youngsters and they enjoy playing for him. Like I said I like Lampard but Klopp have improved players, the same can't be said for Lampard (at the moment)

Lampard still has some of the old Conte/Sarri squad to deal with, remember Klopps first season? Once you have the players that suit your style it makes it much easier to motivate them. Either way we'll be more competitive when we replace the players that we don't need, much like Klopp did with Liverpool.

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
MAdird aren't dropping £200m+ into Liverpools account. They might try and take 1 but not all three.
Well Liverpool won't be selling any of the front 3 and if they did Madrid would still be putting in about £200 million into our account anyway. It would cost that much just for one of them. Edwards would fleece Real Madrid the same way they did Barcelona. We aren't desperate for money the way we were before Klopp came.

Status
Not open for further replies.