• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Ziyech is basically Mahrez 2.0. Cut inside, shoot on left foot.

As Willian replacement, Chelsea's offense will be much different with Ziyech in that position.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Why does someone has to leave? We are losing quite a few players already this summer. Lallana, Lovren, Origi (possibly) and Shaqiri. We won't be losing any of our main players. With the African Cup of Nations being in January, if we get Werner and Sancho, it would be for depth and to provide cover while 3 of our players will be gone (Mane, Salah and Keita.
Why would Werner want to join a club as a backup? Same with Sancho.

If either of these guys move to the EPL, it should be to a CL team where they will be the focus of the attack.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Sancho as backup (on any team) would really be a waste. You really see his talent shine through with every dribbling and run.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Sancho as backup (on any team) would really be a waste. You really see his talent shine through with every dribbling and run.
He's arguably a 20 year old world class player. Don't get me wrong, if I'm a LFC fan I'd want him as the perfect backup as well. But the dude is way too good a player to play such a role.

Also Dembele went to Barca for 105m with 40m add ons. English press as usual is totally delusional if they think a vastly superior player is going to go for 100m pounds. 🤭😂

ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017

Which is going to be reduced to only a small fine once they appeal to CAS of course.

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait what? Could this mean there might be an extra Champions League spot up for grabs?

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017

Which is going to be reduced to only a small fine once they appeal to CAS of course.

How many seasons?!

giphy.gif

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
Not extra but yeah, if the ban is upheld the team which finishes 5th in the Premier League will qualify for the Champions League instead of City.

Hopefully Sheffield United. I guess this will be reduced to one season, the appeal will take that long probably. The question for me is around pep and recruitment.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for Getafe vs Sheffield United in the Champions league next season

Oni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not extra but yeah, if the ban is upheld the team which finishes 5th in the Premier League will qualify for the Champions League instead of City.

I said extra cause there's really only one place up fro grabs at the moment. But okay good stuff.

Edit: Ah but the punishment could possibly start next season anyway

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
Assuming the ban sticks, do people really see players leaving City? I can't imagine it. I guess it might make it slightly tougher for them to sign Messi tho lmao.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Hell if Liverpool win it again wouldn't that mean 6th place gets CL as well?

Ole will have to work hard to fuck it up at this rate tbh. But he could do it.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
A well placed bag of money here and there and all this gets reduced... these big teams have no real consequences and can do whatever they want. I believe it when i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.