• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah tbh the combat isn't really anything to shout about, but you want to play it for the story because it's amazing. As is the OST.

Also McMoneyman is right cos I fucking love Danganronpa as well haha. One of my fav series.
I'll add Nier tomatoes to my wishlist and get it in a sale

Platinum let me down with Transformers though, and the TMNT game is meant to blow too

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
Now that I've finished Assassins Creed, what game do I play next?

South Park: Fractured But Whole
Tyranny
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Total Warhammer II campaign
Tomb Raider
KOTOR
Star Wars Battlefront II campaign
Civilisation VI campaign
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadow Tactics
Lord of the Rings: Shadow of War
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Yes, I have a stupidly large backlog of games to play
KOTOR might be hard to run but it's worth playing that and the sequel, both classics in my opinion

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
I've never played a visual novel, but that does look good and I've always wanted the Ace Attorney games on PC

Yes and they got a package of both 1 and 2 on Steam, so it's a good place to start!

Also McMoneyman is right cos I fucking love Danganronpa as well haha. One of my fav series.

<3

I'll add Nier tomatoes to my wishlist and get it in a sale

Platinum let me down with Transformers though, and the TMNT game is meant to blow too

Nier Automata is Platinum back at their best I feel. Probably their best game since Metal Gear Rising.

Same, heard it is better than the main story

That sounds awesome, I loved the normal game but I didn't wanna go to the DLC right away.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
- Witcher III: Hearts of Stone DLC (playing right now)
- Uncharted TLL
- The Last Guardian

That's my backlog atm, and I'm playing Witcher in between seasons, 2v2 and BAP on FIFA 18 right now. I play w 2 my other friends on it, though I kinda want to recruit 1-2 others if they're not trash.

Deleted member 8408

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"No" to what? It wasn't a question. Adebayor isn't responsible for making an entire club shitty and unattractive to play for even when guys know they'll get paid. He isn't responsible for making players currently on the team basically beg to leave.

I already dislike Wenger, but nothing Abedayor ever says or does matters, nor do I have any reason to believe a word of what he says. He's an A grade cunt. If his beef really was with Wenger like he claims then he would have knee slid infront of Wenger in the dugout when he scored, but he decided to run the length of the pitch to the Arsenal fans instead. The same Arsenal fans who put up with him being a dogshit footballer when he first arrived and then lazybayor in the final year before he left. As Lashley said, he can fuck off.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
If you're playing on PC it's definitely something to consider. You might get lucky or you might be like me with a game that freezes every 15-30 minutes and for which you can't ask a refund.

Damn that sucks. No word on a fix at all?
No and considering how long ago the game released I'm not hoping for one lol.
I've seen people tinker with some shit on the steam forums, some of them had good results but none of it has worked for me so far.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Now if only they could fix the fucking crashes for some Nvidia cards so I could continue playing it.
Loved what I played of it so far though but it's unplayable now for me.

I heard about that, so I got the PS4 version. I got one crash on that and the framerate was a bit iffy on some places(PS4 Pro), but it worked alright on PS4.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
No and considering how long ago the game released I'm not hoping for one lol.
I've seen people tinker with some shit on the steam forums, some of them had good results but none of it has worked for me so far.

Such a shame, the game is so good. If you have a console I would recommend picking it up in a sale or something. Speaking of sales, I think I'll finally be getting Hellblade tomorrow, think its in a PSN sale just now

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Next year I'm definitely not getting PES and maybe not getting FIFA

Barely touched both this year. They barely improve each year too.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
Next year I'm definitely not getting PES and maybe not getting FIFA

Barely touched both this year. They barely improve each year too.
Got FIFA for the first time in ages this year and it felt the exact same. Played the PES demo and it felt pretty good but I like having the licenses and stuff. I wish they would shake it up or there was a Rocket League style game for regular football

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm bored of football games now (FIFA and PES). There's been so little innovation lately and it's become boring since it feels like I've been playing the same games for the last decade. Plus the fact that I primarily play them online and it gets me too stressed out. The online communities for those games are so bloody toxic.

Deleted member 984

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate trying to decide what to play.

I'm bored of football games now (FIFA and PES). There's been so little innovation lately and it's become boring since it feels like I've been playing the same games for the last decade. Plus the fact that I primarily play them online and it gets me too stressed out. The online communities for those games are so bloody toxic.

Felt the same way since last gen. I think Fifa 13 was the last footy game I bought.

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'd say the same. I have the odd game against the CPU on PES but I don't play footie games anywhere near as much as I used to when I was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.