• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasa

Oct 25, 2017
I havent used any salt on food since I was a kid, I don't know why people would want to. Also God of War is shite.
eppGl.gif

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
You know what I hate? People putting salt on their food in restaurants.

Oh that's a nice meal I'll get that.

Thank you waiter, that looks marvelous, I'm starving.

Here, let me open up 4 sachets of salt and dump it on it.

What are you, 85 years old? Why you ruining your meal? State of you.
No issue if people want more salt after tasting it. But autocondimentors are the worst. If you add shit before even tasting it you're basically saying the chef can't cook.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Serbia vs Switzerland was a proper World Cup game

One of the best games so far

adrem007

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I don't know if you guys give a shit about movies, but

look at this fucking monstrosity, I'd prefer Hollywood to stick with sequels and reboots if that's the alternative thank you very much

TurokTTZ

Oct 25, 2017

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Huh? We pulling out of Alisson. we're not spending 70m on a gk. if we didnt spend that much for de gea, we especially won't on alisson. you realize we're looking to increase our firepower upfront or whoever becomes the star of this wc? you funny.

Rodrygo is too young and he aint ready yet.

you get out.
Lol, conflicting reports then, grapevine for Liverpool is it isn't happening because of Madrid. Lol if Roma keep spending money and don't actually sell him off!

I think it affected Markitron the most

Nah, Roy Keane and his shite attitude as a pundit. The thread wasn't even a problem for him, but Roy...

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if all models of Markitron hates Coldplay and all that.

That's the intro of the new David Cage ps5 exclusive. After Mark has sex with his clone so much the emotional turmoil causes it to develop an error, but it's only identifiable when it hears some Coldplay on a nearby radio and starts to hum along and tap it's foot.

======== Smash cut to title screen ==========

<trophy unlocks - I will try to fix you>

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
That's the intro of the new David Cage ps5 exclusive. After Mark has sex with his clone so much the emotional turmoil causes it to develop an error, but it's only identifiable when it hears some Coldplay on a nearby radio and starts to hum along and tap it's foot.

======== Smash cut to title screen ==========

<trophy unlocks - I will try to fix you>

dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.