• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KelticNight

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's the intro of the new David Cage ps5 exclusive. After Mark has sex with his clone so much the emotional turmoil causes it to develop an error, but it's only identifiable when it hears some Coldplay on a nearby radio and starts to hum along and tap it's foot.

I suppose if you blow your beans up an android enough times all that jizz is gonna fuck up the circuitry.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
DMgd2FhtBM0a.gif
Top tier jif usage

I award this post....The highest marks, it's five stars from me!

Here is your reward:

A magnificent pair of cleats!

thumbnail.asp

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I asked in the Discord, and I shall ask here:

If my clone was Audio's dad, what does that make me and audio?

Shav1

May 18, 2018
I asked in the Discord, and I shall ask here:

If my clone was Audio's dad, what does that make me and audio?
Well...let's see. Well it would make you nothing to Audioboxer because: 1. Your clone banged audio's mom and not you and 2. You can't be related to an alt because its not another person.

adrem007

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Beefy how is Luke Cage S2? I don't think I'm going to give it a chance because I'm tired of Marvel Netflix mediocrity, but still I'm curious

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK.

Seen that Salah has been made an honorary citizen of the Chechen republic? Mo baby, wat is u doing?

The first gaffe could easily be explained as him getting duped, but this is fucked up.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget the "whilst secretly hoping they're true" part

1. See link.
2. Look to see if Journalist is reliable or if it's anonymous "mirror sport reporter"
3. Look for quotes from player or agent or manager.
4. Watch goals and assists 201X season youtube highlights
5. Go on social media and say how you've seen the player lots and how they'd be a great addition to the side.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Seen that Salah has been made an honorary citizen of the Chechen republic? Mo baby, wat is u doing?

The first gaffe could easily be explained as him getting duped, but this is fucked up.

Yeah I thought the first photos might be just some sort of fuck up but this is terrible.

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
They're playing De Bruyne as an almost defensive midfielder. He started playing further up in the last ten minutes of the first half and Belgium immediately looked more threatening.

Sammex

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing LFC could do now is make sure to get Salah to take part in any future Pride or LGBT and women's rights events in and around Liverpool.

I would like some of the British journalists to ask him about it and why he did it.

Edit

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
The whole team was invited, not just Salah.
It's still bad but with egyptian politics being how they are I don't know how much of a choice he had.
Really bad press for him in the west though.

Status
Not open for further replies.