• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
That's even more bizarre.
What is the link between Egypt and the Chechens? I don't get it
Well, don't forget Egypt is a dictatorship. Salah's popularity is only a good thing if he props up the "right" side of the regime, otherwise I imagine they could try to tarnish his image to keep him in line.
I'm not pretending to know anything btw, maybe Salah really is a fan of Kadyrov after all.

Oct 25, 2017
As far as I know the entire Egyptian team was invited to dinner which their FA accepted, if everyone's attending I don't really blame Salah for not turning around and going 'nah, you're a vile cunt mate'. He is dealing with a brutal dictator after all. Hopefully the press do question him on it once he's back though so we can know for sure.

If he does actually support Kadyrov and the regime then fuck :/

Jerry

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As far as I know the entire Egyptian team was invited to dinner which their FA accepted, if everyone's attending I don't really blame Salah for not turning around and going 'nah, you're a vile cunt mate'. He is dealing with a brutal dictator after all. Hopefully the press do question him on it once he's back though so we can know for sure.

If he does actually support Kadyrov and the regime then fuck :/

?? "If everyone else is supporting a human rights black hole then I will too!"

Jerry

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He (and the rest of the Egypt team/FA) are legitimizing the regime by even being near them, let alone sitting down for dinner and receiving gifts.

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
Willing to be educated - what's the implications with this salah stuff?

Also I'm fed up of hearing 7 nation army beat every fucking match.

Oct 25, 2017
He (and the rest of the Egypt team/FA) are legitimizing the regime by even being near them, let alone sitting down for dinner and receiving gifts.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but this is a literal dictator for fuck's sake. It's easy to have balls of steel while you're sat on your arse at home.

His agent hardly seems delighted with events either.

Jerry

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not disagreeing with you, but this is a literal dictator for fuck's sake. It's easy to have balls of steel while you're sat on your arse at home.

His agent hardly seems delighted with events either.

I dunno, I'm not willing to give Salah the benefit of the doubt after he refused to shake hands with Israeli players

Its also not like Salah is living there or that Kadyrov has any power over him.

Jerry

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Liverpool fans right now

3211396764_4bd6fb6bb3_b.jpg

Jerry

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
World Cup OT is just Mexico fans talking among themselves. Everyone else has buggered off it seems...

Some of the most devastatingly bad punditry I've ever seen going on in that thread right now, I just cant bring myself to engage with it:

Korea really is the worst team on this WC

Do SK not realize they need to win this to have a chance to go on

Mexico is dominanting, but isnt creating that much goal opportunities

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
Your attempts are much too close to what they're hearing from Fox Sports.

During the Belgium-Tunisia match they were going on about how conceding 2 goals was worse than conceding 1 goal.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, fuck, Salah man what is you doin'?

Also holy fuck about Enrique, hoping he'll recover.

I haven't looked in the thread, but daily Michael Owenisms should be compulsory this World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.