• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
So the people that got cancelled, are you getting an email? I can still buy them, and the codes are being sent to my email immediately. Weird
Wait so you reordered them and are still getting codes? I reordered before/after the cancellation emails and am not getting codes. Trying varying amounts as well (1, 10, etc)

Gulduur

Oct 28, 2017
Getting a bunch of codes to sell is kinda lame guys. I mean it's ok if you need the money I guess, but otherwise...

Completely Anonymous

alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
I actually got three emails. One for my receipt, one with the code, and a third thirty minutes later that I had been charged $1.08 for this purchase. Guess I got lucky, but cannot try it right now. I'm out of town

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Ok listen. I'm still getting the codes instantly DarrenM got my freebie, because he's got the Quick Draw!

Edit: PM me only, I'm getting rid of them for a small fee. Not going to continue to buy anymore.

Last edited:

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
If someone wants to sell a code for like 5€ and accept PayPal, I'm in.

Ilagee

Nov 4, 2017
I tried this and it wouldn't let me change my region. I've heard of people doing it before so not sure why.

But I created a US account, redeemed the code, downloaded the game, and can now play it just fine on my main European account. So the end result is the same.

I just tried. It works if you change it via My Nintendo on their website, redeem the code and then change back !

Oct 25, 2017
They can't deactivate unused codes right?
They can take away codes if they were given out in a specific way. For instance when they did the Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC error, they let me keep the code and refunded me, but it was not done through normal Target email, but through a different system. Then they said a month later they "used" my code for some reason or another, so I was given a giftcard instead.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Through the reorder trick on the order page? How the hell are they still getting sent through lol...
I'm on my iPhone. After it shows my carts empty. I hit the discovery tab on the bottom left corner, and it jumps back to the Yoshi page with the send it button and I just use Apple Pay to order lol.

OP
OP
Excelsior

Excelsior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm on my iPhone. After it shows my carts empty. I hit the discovery tab on the bottom left corner, and it jumps back to the Yoshi page with the send it button and I just use Apple Pay to order lol.
how many at a time are you ordering? Ialso see the reorder option but the codes arent actually coming through :'(

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Good job to those who made out
tenor.gif

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Got one Yoshi: tonight I'll try to redeem it (I use the EU eShop). If it's too of an hassle, I'll give it to the giftbot.

I am not that much interested in this game, I still have to finish the previous wooly one on the Wii U.

EDIT: order canceled. I even moved when the OP was only 4 minutes old.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
Hahahaha thats great! Hope you are having a good time living here.
And as you probably know from your username we also love dash kappei here, though we could him chicho terremoto. If you say "3 puntos colega" to someone who watched it at the time they will laugh ;P

Loving it here. Also loved Madrid.
And of course I know about Chicho! When Mondo Entertainment put out the whole series in dvd for the 1st time, on the disc besides the italian (Gigi la Trottola, lol) and original japanese dub there was also the spanish dub included so I dabbled in you guys' own version of DK to have a couple laughs more...

TRES PUNTOS COLEGA!

1280x720-x851-1000x600.jpg

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm bad at code management. is there a way to make sure a code is unused? does giftbot check?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
My Edith got cancelled as well....bummer. But you win some you lose.....grats to everyone that got luck with the deal.

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
Got a What Remains of Edith Finch code, only need a Yoshi code... please anyone can help me?

Last edited:

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Got the "your orden has been cancelled" email for Edith.
Tried reordering. If it doesn't work, meh.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
instead of investing in a 401(k) i bought 1000 incorrectly priced copies of Yoshi from Target.com

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Got the your item was cancelled email. Oh well, it was worth a try. :/

This was for Yoshi. :(

DodgeAnon

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody have a spare Yoshi code? I was legit about to buy the game this weekend.

EDIT: I don't have a paypal or Venmo though sadly.

Last edited:
1 gift from BraXzy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from BraXzy BraXzy!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

BraXzy said:
Requires a US eshop account (or region changing) obviously

Good luck :)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): What Remains of Edith Finch - Won by hussien-11 hussien-11 (41 entries)

ChrisEnri

Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Was only able to get Yoshi, it sucks i couldn't get Edith, sounds like it's a great game reading some comments.