• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I find it SO FUNNY that nobody mentioned the piranha plant xD

Poor plant

....or everyone already have it =P

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Darnit, I just missed this. Will trade a Resident Evil 5 code for either Yoshi or Edith. Pm me if interested.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone want to trade their yoshi code for a melbits world?

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Gave two codes away in this thread, would like to trade the remaining two codes for $10 US PSN codes.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
And I got the order cancelled email again.
Oh well, thanks for the thread anyway.

Still willing to pay 5/10€ for a Yoshi code, btw.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Already have physical copy, but a digital would have been nice as well. :( out of stock still.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just missed Yoshi early this morning based on the timestamps of these comments, but I did manage to buy and redeem Edith Finch and Melbits. So that's cool.

Since other people are asking I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'll happily buy a Yoshi code for $5-$10ish if anyone has one to spare. EDIT: didn't take long to get some offers and a key. Thanks to those that messaged me! Might not be $1 but still a hell of a lot cheaper than I could have gotten it elsewhere. Good way to start the morning

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It seems I can't change it because the country/region field is grayed out. Any idea why that could be? I don't have any eshop credit in my account...

???
What part is grayed out?

profile, click in edit button
HS1b4Kf.png

than choose a country from dropdown, the timezone and save

lzuOqxk.png

that dropdown menu is gray?

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody willing to sell their spare Yoshi Switch code for $5? Missed out on this one unfortunately.

Werd

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Saw the thread early, but resisted the urge of ordering extras to sell juuuuuust long enough for them to get cancelled when I caved. Now I've revealed my true moral character for nothing! =)

Anyway, did get my original single copy order. Curious to check it out, not something I'd normally play with Nintendo's premium prices but obviously for $1 I'll give it a shot.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saw the thread early, but resisted the urge of ordering extras to sell juuuuuust long enough for them to get cancelled when I caved. Now I've revealed my true moral character for nothing! =)

Anyway, did get my original single copy order. Curious to check it out, not something I'd normally play with Nintendo's premium prices but obviously for $1 I'll give it a shot.
You might still be able to reorder by going to order history > clicking on the order > hit reorder button. If it works, want to trade a yoshi for melbits world?
Pirce changed

Deleted member 32135

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
???
What part is grayed out?

profile, click in edit button
HS1b4Kf.png

than choose a country from dropdown, the timezone and save

lzuOqxk.png

that dropdown menu is gray?
probably because you've linked your NNID to your Nintendo Account.
Yes, the dropdown menu is gray and I can't select other thing than my actual country... Also yes, I have my NNID linked. I just discovered that may cause problems for changing the region since your NNID must match your Region in your Nintendo Account, so I guess I should unlink it.

guitarguy316

Nov 3, 2017
I was just about my buy this for my daughters birthday. Anyone want to sell me a code please PM me!

is $10 good?

Nov 4, 2017
Soooooo, what's the best way to spend those 300 coins on the US shop? There's so much shovelware on the eShop, it's an absolute shower of shite. Needs some sorting/filtering tools.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Loving it here. Also loved Madrid.
And of course I know about Chicho! When Mondo Entertainment put out the whole series in dvd for the 1st time, on the disc besides the italian (Gigi la Trottola, lol) and original japanese dub there was also the spanish dub included so I dabbled in you guys' own version of DK to have a couple laughs more...

TRES PUNTOS COLEGA!

1280x720-x851-1000x600.jpg
Hahahaha thats great!
I suppose the italian dub is as crazy as the spanish one hahaha.
BTW if for some reason you visit Valencia during Fallas, throw me a PM, will love to guide you through the city. Its something you need to experience at least once in your life.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Bummer, was sleeping and missed out
I'll give a $10 psn code, $10 eshop , $10 amazon gift card, Xbox code for a yoshi code
1:1 trade

Wooooooo, thanks foxnull, really hyped to play yoshi since I'm to cheap to spend $60

Last edited: