• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Got one. Fuck it. I seem to always buy random shit every time I wake up at like 4 am. Lol.

1 gift from KojiKnight

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Inugami Inugami!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Inugami said:
Quick one to make sure they can't deactive it!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (United States) Nintendo Switch (United States): Yoshi's Wooly World - Won by SinCityAssassin SinCityAssassin (61 entries)

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it simple to switch my account to US for the purposes of using this code then switching back to EU?

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought the two (one for myself, and one for the giveaway) I don't actually have any friends with a switch.

Aneronds

Oct 27, 2017
Not working anymore, i am trying to add to the cart, no success, what i am doing wrong ?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Creating a US Nintendo Account takes like a second....this is a no brainer for everyone.
Thanks OP !!!

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I'll remember this thread next time people try shaming others for using regional prices.

Get Edith Finch if you want well written games.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I was in a position to get this. Currently commuting and got a meeting the moment I get into work. 😢

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks! I bought 10 (okay 11 because I didn't know you could buy 10). I'll give them out!

rare

Oct 25, 2017
got all 10 codes and my order for another 10 are processing
b9b3e2ef2d.jpg