• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit got 10 codes shipped to my email straight away. Target done fucked up.

komlesopp

Feb 24, 2019

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
I got the Yoshi code and it works, but even though I paid for the other two games I still haven't gotten them. Has this happened to anyone else?

olobolger

Oct 31, 2017
Andalusia
DCOJYfnXkAAyS0I.jpg

Lemrik

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Can someone buy me a code? That would be awesome! I am at work and not able to surf the website.
Would PayPal the costs.

Thanks!

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Well I got two Yoshi codes (one for me, one for my brother) and What Remains of Edith Finch for about £2.15. I'll just have to switch my account to the US to download and then the games can sit in my backlog...

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Is there any chance they can make the code unredeemable? I doubt it but I don't know when I'll get a chance to redeem

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
Bought Edith Finch as well right now but I didn't get the code right away so I think we'll be getting refunds for that :(

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
Too good of a deal to pass up just for the three gold coins. I don't know when I will actually play it though. Hope something else pops up on the site so I can get some more gold coins.

1 gift from crimsonheadGCN

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from crimsonheadGCN crimsonheadGCN!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (USA) Nintendo Switch (USA): Yoshi's Wooly World - Won by lt519 lt519 (102 entries)

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh...i just checked my order mail.
No code but "
usually arrives within 4 hours"

So if you havent gotten a code by now you are probably out of luck.
Anyone can hook me up with a Yoshi code ? lol

Ghostshark

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, bought one of each. I've been waiting on Yoshi, but I haven't seen Edith Finch before. It looks interesting.