• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 33571

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
very mildly bummed -- i inexplicably woke up in the middle of the night, saw this thread and placed an order while the thread was still only on the first page, got the order confirmation that the code should be sent within 4 hours, and then woke up again to an email that it had been canceled. i'm curious how their process of sending them out works, since folks who placed orders apparently after me definitely got theirs, maybe it's dependent on which payment method you use
not the end of the world since i'm not really dying to play this one but the timing felt sort of serendipitous when i was half awake at 3 am or whatever.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Congrats to those who got in on this!

Catch me in B/S/T in Gaming Hangouts looking to buy Yoshi for $10

Last edited:

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
very mildly bummed -- i inexplicably woke up in the middle of the night, saw this thread and placed an order while the thread was still only on the first page, got the order confirmation that the code should be sent within 4 hours, and then woke up again to an email that it had been canceled. i'm curious how their process of sending them out works, since folks who placed orders apparently after me definitely got theirs, maybe it's dependent on which payment method you use
not the end of the world since i'm not really dying to play this one but the timing felt sort of serendipitous when i was half awake at 3 am or whatever.
Definitely payment method and probably helps to have a transaction history with them before.

Deleted member 10428

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You can also go to your region's eShop and the game appears as purchased and downloadable, even if it was purchased by another user in another region.
It's a feature. Probably to keep someone from buying the same game twice.
If the game is different across regions you won't see it as purchased in other Eshops.

You can try it yourself by deleting a game and try do redownload it with a different account than the one you bought it with.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I keep refreshing the Target listing like something's gonna happen 4.5 hours later and opted in to be emailed when there's a restock. My brain breaks over stuff like this.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
So, any game for 4 dollars I can buy on the american eshop thats good? Any recommendations?

[OT]

Damn man thanks for the offer, will do! I've been to Valencia but only for a short weekend so I haven't visited much considering we spent almost a whole day at the aquarium. But yeah, I'll keep an eye out for Fallas because it must be truly great and flights to the península are super cheap for us living in the Canary Island, I get 75%off on all flights which gives me a lot of freedom in fre, I love it!
Oh wow, 75% off sounds excellent!
Well, if you decide to come to Valencia on March for Fallas, you know were to find me :D

Korosenai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a spare Yoshi code? Would like one for me and my little brother.

Piscus

Oct 27, 2017
Dang! I slept through this entire adventure, and I would love to have bought both of these games!!

Anybody got any spare codes..?

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Glitches like this are wild.

I hate when I'm awake and miss them. This time I was asleep, or getting sick. Congrats to those that succeeded.

I suppose the crazy thing about this one was the fact there was (seemingly) no quantity limit, and the codes were auto dispatched. So up until something got flagged it was all for the taking...

data

Oct 25, 2017
I suppose the crazy thing about this one was the fact there was (seemingly) no quantity limit, and the codes were auto dispatched. So up until something got flagged it was all for the taking...
That's usually how it is.

They'll probably implement a better system after this incident to handle this. I doubt they like eating all the losses for this

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glitches like this are wild.

I hate when I'm awake and miss them. This time I was asleep, or getting sick. Congrats to those that succeeded.

I'm still bummed about that time Amazon Italy had 45 Euro gift cards for Xbox One for 5 Euros and I narrowly missed out on that. I could have got the Series X for like 50-60 Euros :\

Having bought plenty of Yoshis here eases the pain a bit.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Man ): why did I have to be sleeping. Dumb work ): anyone e got a code. I'd buy it for 10 bucks ):

Merton

Oct 25, 2017
We were up with our 5 month old at 345 this morning, I don't like to look at the phone then, so I can get back to sleep after he's taken care of, now I regret not looking at the phone while Mom was nursing :( Oh well......... The last amazing deal I got was for the digital version of Dying Light a few years ago, that was like 13$ or something crazy low I think.

Edit: I'll pay 10$ for Yoshi, as a new Dad , I need easy stuff to play in the rare free time I get (Sympathy I know, but it's true)

Last edited:

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in purchasing a Yoshi code if anyone has a spare.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems I missed another deal, if anyone is willing to sell their codes I want to buy them both at $15, $10 for yoshi, $5 for edith finch.

Please PM me!!

OP
OP
Excelsior

Excelsior

Oct 28, 2017
reminder that you don't need to spend your coins right away; they also just act as a $3 discount off your next digital purchase and I think they're good for like a year?

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has a code to spare I would gladly take it. Nintendo games in my country are really expensive.

rare

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up, got all 20 codes I ordered for Yoshi but they cancelled my Edith Finch order :(.
Ah well.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Any idea why I can't change my region on my Nintendo account anymore? There is no money on it and I didn't change regions for months.

CodyV

Jan 5, 2018
Will buy a code if anyone is selling. Love Yoshi games and have been wanting to play this one past the demo

MillionStabs

Jan 11, 2018
Word of caution, I bought one on eBay and it said "code had already been redeemed" when I put it in. Seller says it should be unredeemed so they sent me another code which worked.

Maybe codes are being deactivated? Not sure

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone wants to make some quick cash, I'll gladly pay $20 for one of them Yoshi Crafted World codes via PayPal right now.